Want to Buy Star Trek Movie Tricorders

bill313

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interested particularly in kits or parts for any of the following: TMP tricorder, ST V or VI tricorder and Klingon tricorder.

Last edited:

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Star Trek III Klingon Tricorder

We can use our CAD program to create a 3D rendering and then 3D print this Klingon tricorder. Let me know if you would be interested in moving forward. Thanks!

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

At what price tag could you do a project like that (roughly)?

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you wanted it as an unfinished product we could complete a project like this for around $250. If you would like it in a kit that you can finish and assemble yourself, we will complete this project for $200. We will create the 3D file, and once we get your "stamp of approval" on the design, we will start printing.

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Bradleyfett, we have the CAD design almost finished. I'll be sure to let you know when it's complete!

the Pawn

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Ok, I'm working on this. Not ready to announce a run yet. But these will be finished Hero props with lights and sounds and molds taken off original Tricorder. Look for more information in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill313

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Any news on this?

Ok, I'm working on this. Not ready to announce a run yet. But these will be finished Hero props with lights and sounds and molds taken off original Tricorder. Look for more information in January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk