Star Trek Models/Toys selling Help/Question

Tom1971

Sr Member
I am looking at starting to get my mega toy collection ready to sell and I'm wondering if there is a main toy forum for Star Trek/Playmates collections, toys, etc?????

I will obviously list all my stuff here and am in the process of joining the Rebelscum forum to be able to list all my Star Wars and Misc toys there, as well as still follow Phillip on the Ark Project.

Is there any main Star Trek Collection forum???

Thanks.

I also wouldn't mind knowing of some place to unload some of my ST/SW stuff as well. I can let go of at least ten fully packed 6 CU FT boxes of MIP toys just sitting here collecting dust.

The last time I checked (about a year ago), the action figure market was so saturated that they were practically worth nothing. Nobody wants anything post 1985.

Try trektoy.com

Thank you sir.

- - - Updated - - -

I also wouldn't mind knowing of some place to unload some of my ST/SW stuff as well. I can let go of at least ten fully packed 6 CU FT boxes of MIP toys just sitting here collecting dust.

The last time I checked (about a year ago), the action figure market was so saturated that they were practically worth nothing. Nobody wants anything post 1985.

I tried to explain this to people who were buying like crazy in the 90s. They could not comprehend it. I never bought anything with the intention of selling because I and many others knew there would be so much it would not be worth anything.

I tried to explain this to people who were buying like crazy in the 90s. They could not comprehend it. I never bought anything with the intention of selling because I and many others knew there would be so much it would not be worth anything.

Yeah, my wife and I had no misconceptions of aftermarket profit. We just couldn't resist all of the cool things that were being produced and our collection got out of control.

We didn't realize how much stuff we had until we moved to a new house a few years ago. We decided it was time to downsize and tried to sell off our least favorite items, but nobody wanted them. We wound up donating about 1/4 of it to The Salvation Army and packed up the rest. About half of our moving truck was full of just toys and now I'm sitting here in a room full of boxes. :lol

So no, I'm not looking to start a college fund off of this stuff, but I really don't want to give it away for free, either.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back