Star Trek Laser Cut model

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cravenbuilds

Hoping Someone can help!
I’m looking for someone who sells a laser cut kit of the Enterprise or any of the class starship really.
Hopefully a decent size one, not too small as want one with good detail to display. I have found one seller on Etsy but they do not ship to the UK.

Thanks,

LLAP

Dale

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Riceball

Master Member
Why laser cut specifically? There's any number of decent conventional kits out there from both fans as well as licensed manufacturers. If you want something pre-built and painted from Eaglemoss, and (I think) they come in 2 sizes even.

Cravenbuilds

Why laser cut specifically? There's any number of decent conventional kits out there from both fans as well as licensed manufacturers. If you want something pre-built and painted from Eaglemoss, and (I think) they come in 2 sizes even.
I really like the look of some laser cut kits I’ve seen and that was sort of the look I was going for.
Thank you for replying!

Cravenbuilds

Like these for example.

Attachments

• FC988031-092E-43CE-8260-CB03A5911891.png
    FC988031-092E-43CE-8260-CB03A5911891.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
  • 05302D10-21B8-46CA-980F-7F48E5D23158.png
    05302D10-21B8-46CA-980F-7F48E5D23158.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 121

tgreco

Sr Member
Like these for example.
it's available on etsy

Cravenbuilds

it's available on etsy

Im aware, but the seller does not post to the UK. Which is why I have come here, I would love to purchase that exact one but unfortunately cannot.

Jedi Dade

Master Member
If you like that style you might also like the pepakura (paper craft) designs... not exactly the same as what you're looking at but in a similar style and way more available.

Jedi Dade