Star Trek Klingon Disruptor part *help!*

22 Stars

Hi guys, I hate to come here with such a pathetic request but here it goes... does anyone have just a spare front emitter piece to a resin TOS Klingon Disruptor?

I was just finishing up my resin TOS Klingon Disruptor last night, putting one more coat of silver on the front emitter and thought I would let it dry a few more minutes on my fire escape, where i usually spray my paint. Well, it was a bit windy yesterday here in NY, and the flower pot base i used as a weight on my backsplash wasn't heavy enough and it went flying into the air down 5 stories into the back alley.

My building super managed to find what was left but it cracked at both ends and i don't have the front tip or back base anymore.

Any help would be appreciated! I found a complete kit for $150 on ebay with metal emitter, but that's a little steep for me right now, and I just need this one part :(

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back