STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK PHASER PROP REPLICA

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Twizalistix

I am new to the board and I am feeling my way around. Can anyone recommend where I can purchase or commission a working Star Trek III: The Search For Spock Phaser? I keep seeing the 3D printed models but they are non-functional and for the most part unable to be made functional due to them being printed solid and not hollowed out. Although I see a few on ebay, they don't seem to be of good quality. Is there a master prop maker here that has one or would be able to do it. I could even add my own electronics if that would help. I just need one that is hollow and able to accommodate customizations. Thanks in advance for any help!

A PHASER - 0.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jay1138

It's amazing how much in demand the Diamond Select toy/ replicas are. I'm surprised Diamond hasn't reissued them to cash in on that market. Still they are surprisingly accurate for the original price.

AJK001

Master Member
Nope. He was only allowed to do them through rodd.com and that deal eventually went south and then rodd.com was selling the hms version until they stopped selling all prop replicas a number of years ago.