Limited Run Star Trek Generations Isolinear Chip Collection

kertratz

Sr Member
Star Trek Generations Isolinear Chip Collection

I am very excited to offer a unique collection of rarely seen Isolinear Optical Chips as seen in the feature film Star Trek Generations. The set includes 6 Isolinear Chips (2 unique designs in each of 3 colors) and display rack, all of which were recreated to be as authentic as possible to the screen used designs. Each Isolinear Chip is made from a piece of 1/8” thick laser cut acrylic with copper and gold silkscreened detailing on either side. The display base is a beautiful prop replica itself, and features laser etched ship registry detailing. (Display base is available for the first 15 sets) Also included with each set is a special individually numbered COA Isolinear Chip. Each set is $156.24 (+$6 S&H). Please e-mail me if interested at KertRatz@gmail.com.

Thanks
KertRatz

***9/4: Did a small run of more stands. Will not be doing more, but for now there are more complete sets available.

Last edited:
I will contact you to discuss your particular order. In general I cannot always honor such requests. It was important for me to be able to offer the highest quality props at a reasonable cost, and also to be able to ship them out immediately so people don't have to wait. As such, all sets have been prepackaged.

Another member and a mod on here made me aware that I had overlooked one of the sale rules here on the RPF:

A seller may NOT request PayPal payment be made as a "gift" (this means choosing "I'm sending money to family or friends" from the Send Money page in PayPal). A seller may NOT request buyer pay for PayPal fees. If a seller chooses to accept PayPal, all fees should be calculated into the sales price.

In my original thread I had the price set at $150 (+$6 S&H) and asked people to send as a gift (or add 4% to cover fees). Since I am not permitted to ask for that on here I have edited my first post to reflect a new price of $156.24. Just wanted to explain the change in price for those of you who may check back and wonder why things changed.

In other news.... ALL PAID ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED!

In addition to being able to offer the highest quality props at a reasonable price, it was important for me to be able to turn these around quick so none is waiting.

Thank you all for your excitement about this project!

I only have 3 Display Stand Props left!!!

I just ordered a set of these yesterday and they were shipped immediately. I wanted to get a set before the stands were gone. These are by far the best looking Iso chips I've seen offered.

Down to the last 2 stands now....

The display stand was a pain in the butt! Its actually a complex replica in itself, and cost-wise is way more than the chips! You would think that its pretty straightforward...take a block and cut some slots... Its true that the machining of the plastic is common and no big deal, but finding people who were even willing to do the secondary processes was a trick. I didnt realize that the polishing process to get the stands looking crystal clear is a fairly specialized secondary operation using open flames, and nobody wanted to (or really gave enough thought to figure out how to) laser etch the detailing on the front miter cut surface. Thats why I only have a limited number of the stands, at $45 each I didnt think there would be enough interest. Since everyone keeps raving about the stands though I may try to get some more, or possibly offer them separately.

* Disclaimer - IF its do-able to pull off more stands, I wouldn't have them available until the first week of September anyhow. I am also going to go MIA for a few weeks for my wedding and honeymoon, which is what these are helping to fund (I hope).

Thanks for all the support. I am currently out of display stands. Exploring the possibility of more, and open to input and feedback to see if its even warranted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had the extra cash to get some of these as they look grear, but for the time being I'm tapped out.

I received my set yesterday. Jump in while you can! These are better in person than any pic can capture. The base is crystal clear and the graphics on the chips are crisp. Packaging and protection ensured they arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks Aaron and have fun on the honeymoon!

P7280597_zpst9cdoh3r.jpg

P7280598_zpsvndelbp7.jpg

I got mine the other day but have yet to set them up. Work is killing me and that box with my name on it is screaming "Open me!"

By the way, I want those Ten Forward chips. Will you take $10 for the set? :lol

Open that box!

- - - Updated - - -

I am doing a run of 10 more stands. Taking orders now and they will ship in 3 weeks (as soon as I get back from my honeymoon!). As of now there are still 6 sets with stands available.

Ok so completely non-artistic and with absolutely no thought given to lighting, background, exposure and all that good stuff. Unpacked and plopped on my desk.

Sweetness :D

Be thankful I at least unwrapped them. If I wanted to be a real pain I could have displayed them still with the protective paper. :lol

IM BACK! Good and married, had a total blast, and now I'm good and relaxed from the honeymoon too. Actually, thats a lie... I am struggling like hell to get back into "real" life.

Thanks everyone for the support and great feedback on this project. Due to popular demand I have done another small run of stands, and have 10 more complete sets ready to go. I will not be doing more after this run. Please message me if interested. All sets will ship same day.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back