Star Trek first contact rifles question

howellp

Hello all I am in need of blue prints of the three rifles used in first contact a 1:1 scale would be the best as I was thinking of making the replica of these and I do want to resin cast them I would need to know what the dimensions of them are as well

I have searched for them here and on Google and nothing but eBay auctions and sites showcasing them I just need the dimensions of all three and I could go from there the dimintions I need are of the barrel to base the but and trigger and the scope area

Thanks now Eva and the round nose versions the measurement for the round nose from rodd.com kit called it at 27" long I'll ise the measurements for the flat nose to get everything else so my question here is dose anyone know the length width and height of the Eva rifle?
Plus dose anyone know how if the scope area is cast with clear resin for the flat nose and round nose?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back