Star Trek Enterprise Suliban Sabotage Device

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wanted a nice companion piece to my Enterprise props collection and this small device seemed like a quick project to 3D model, print up in high resolution resin and paint.

Suliban-Device.jpg

The original prop as seen in the episode "Shockwave Part 1".

shockwave1-150.jpg

Star Trek is one of my favorite shows so when someone takes this much time to make something is obscure it really inspires me to make something that cool. Thank you from the Star Trek community.

Star Trek is one of my favorite shows so when someone takes this much time to make something is obscure it really inspires me to make something that cool. Thank you from the Star Trek community.

I'm glad I could inspire you.
Star Trek is probably my all time favourite series of TV and films from TOS to ENT.
If you haven't already seen some of my other props, I have made the Osmotic Eel and Phlox's Medical Scanner as well as many of the Voyager medical props and a handful of Marvel MCU props.
There are many other props I've made but haven't shared and even more that I am working on.
Keep an eye out for more props from the Enterprise TV series that I'm finishing that have been sat unfinished for too long.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back