Star Trek: Enterprise Shuttlepod One on ebay.

breen2057

Sr Member
On ebay right on is Shuttlepod One from Star Trek: Enterprise for the low price of $150,000.00 US Dollars.

text and pics are from the listing:

This is only one of 2 full scale shuttles made for the series, this process vehicle comprises three separate sections and features onboard electronics to illuminate the backlit navigation panel, exterior running lights and fluorescent lights for the rear thrusters. It has hatches on the port and starboard side as well as on the top. When the production ended the control panels where stripped out so the restoration team consulted with Mike Okuda who provided his original files and schematics of the Shuttles construction using Okuda's files, New panels where replicated by the Paramount sign shop ( The same that constructed the original panels) using the same products and materials used to construct the originals. The panels are screen printed and feature finely detailed gauges, banks of buttons and key switches and readouts. Square rubber buttons are also incorporated on some of the key pad panels. This Impressively built piece measures approx 20ft long. It unbolts in three sections. Special shipping arrangements will apply. This really belongs in a museum! The buyer pays all shipping cost! Any questions please ask... Also this is for the serious collector so no low ball offers! Thanks and LLAP!

1.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

7.jpg

Or best offer...No one ever seems to see or mention that ??? It's mine by the way :)

On ebay right on is Shuttlepod One from Star Trek: Enterprise for the low price of $150,000.00 US Dollars.

text and pics are from the listing:

This is only one of 2 full scale shuttles made for the series, this process vehicle comprises three separate sections and features onboard electronics to illuminate the backlit navigation panel, exterior running lights and fluorescent lights for the rear thrusters. It has hatches on the port and starboard side as well as on the top. When the production ended the control panels where stripped out so the restoration team consulted with Mike Okuda who provided his original files and schematics of the Shuttles construction using Okuda's files, New panels where replicated by the Paramount sign shop ( The same that constructed the original panels) using the same products and materials used to construct the originals. The panels are screen printed and feature finely detailed gauges, banks of buttons and key switches and readouts. Square rubber buttons are also incorporated on some of the key pad panels. This Impressively built piece measures approx 20ft long. It unbolts in three sections. Special shipping arrangements will apply. This really belongs in a museum! The buyer pays all shipping cost! Any questions please ask... Also this is for the serious collector so no low ball offers! Thanks and LLAP!

View attachment 704421 View attachment 704424 View attachment 704425 View attachment 704426

View attachment 704427

If I had the space not to mention the money, I would love that Shuttlepod. Enterprise was a great series.

I wonder if there are any more of the amazing props from Christies 2006 auction available?

Swivel.

Can you tell me if the 4 wheels for each of the 3 structures were swivel or fixed?
Did you ever takes additional pictures that aren't on the internet? I am now going to build a shuttle. I found the 4 monitors, captain chair, 2 sides chairs and red and green emergency hatch lights. I still can't figure out if the framing is 1 1/4' square or 1" mild square tubing... My biggest hangup is what the proper spacing between ribs? 12"?

There is a plug that came out the back of the shuttle. Plug that in and all lights up.

Where was the light switch for the 16 dome lights and the red/green hatch safety lights since all the buttons were non functioning rubber?

John, Is this the light grey part of the rear section of the fuselage that separates from the center section? The top darker gray is part of the center section of fuselage? Thanx

Attachments

• wall mod.jpg
    wall mod.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 383

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back