Star Trek Enterprise phase pistol

B0NES

Hi ... im new to this forum... and i have to say.... awesome site and awesome work guys and gals....
i have a question... does any1 can gave me a hint how to star build ent phase pistol from scratch... cardboard? paper? some putty or?

Re: Ster Trek Enterprise phase pistol

That's difficult. Not saying you shouldn't try but it would. I love the ENT phase pistol too. Unless you find a mold of it, I din't see how you could build one. You're better off buying one of Art Asylum's phase pistols which are really nice, or one from roddenberry.com which is the best quality and based off screen used prop. But, it is a little expensive.

Granted it's not as cheap as DIY, but Rodd.com seems to have the "official" Phase Pistol kits in stock for only $200. :cool

Enterprise Phase Pistol Kit - Roddenberry.com

rp_phaser_ent.png

That's true. You could build one of those but if you want working electronics you pay another 150. SO its up to you.

thx 4 reply... i could buy replica or ent toy but i want to made 1 of my own out of scratch... i planed to model it in max... unfold in pepakura then make paper model of it and use plexiglass resign... :))

Alright, good for you. Keep us posted. I do suggest that you add electronics to this though. By the way, is this phase pistol going to have the opening cover with the power rods. I know a lot about electronics, if you want to add some, I'd be glad to help you make them.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back