Star Trek door chime (replica door control panel)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was going to get one ... till I saw the $50 shipping. Standard Mail ! ie. the cheapest - USPS 1st Class International, no more than $10-12 for an item this size. Even less if it fits in a flat box. Daylight robbery for overseas shipping :(

darthgordon

Sr Member
You're telling me they were supposed to go on sale today and already sold out? It's displaying the same message it was a week ago. Are we sure they just haven't come in yet?

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Man those went at warp speed!

Actually I just ordered mine so they are in stock

Last edited:

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I ordered 4 and they've already shipped. I should have them in the next day or so.