Star Trek Costume Collection Anovos, Caboots, And MurrayMousie...

Buy now for 1500.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Kelvington

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The time has come to sell off my collection of Star Trek Cosplay uniforms. Most have only been worn a few times, then dry cleaned. Plus there are several new ones that have never been opened. I can only ship these to the continental United States, sorry no overseas shipping.

The collection has Anovos, Fan Made, MurrayMousie and Caboots as their sources. I would like to sell this as a single lot of costumes, I'm reducing the price here because I think RPF folks will appreciate it more.

NOTE: The sizes range from XL to XXL, I find the Anovos uniform tunics run about one smaller than listed.
Collage_01.jpg
Collage_02.jpg

Star Trek TOS Pilot Episode Gold Command Uniform Size XL - I believe this was made by the wonderful MurrayMousie but I'm not 100% sure. It's my favourite TOS era tunic.
01_Pilot_Uniform_Cage.jpg

Anovos Star Trek TOS Blue Spock Velour Tunic Size XL (With Damaged Box) - This is one of the amazing Anovos brand uniforms tunics, these are very hard to come by now. Included with the Tunic is the original box which has visible signs of damage. Unlike the pristine Tunic inside. (As With All Anovos Tops I Feel The Sizing Is About ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN LISTED ON THE LABEL)
03_Anovos_Spock_XL_With_Box_1.jpg
03_Anovos_Spock_XL_With_Box_2.jpg

Star Trek TOS Blue Spock Polyester Fan Made Tunic With Zipper Size XXL - This is a great fan made Tunic, the zipper goes all the way to the top of the collar unlike the actual uniforms which had a double hook clasp in the black area of the collar.
04_TOS_Spock_Polyester_Fan_Made_With_Zipper_XXL.jpg

Anovos Star Trek TOS Red Scotty Polyester Tunic Size XXL - This is one of the amazing Anovos brand uniforms tunics, these are very hard to come by now. (As With All Anovos Tops I Feel The Sizing Is About ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN LISTED ON THE LABEL)
05_TOS_Anovos_Scotty_XXL.jpg

Star Trek The Motion Picture Grey Kirk Tunic Top Size XL With Bio Belt Buckle - This is a Cosplay created Tunic based on the Grey Uniforms from Star Trek The Motion Picture, it zips up the back and comes with a wooden and painted Bio Belt Buckle which attaches with Velcro.
06_TMP_Command_Tunic_Top_With_Belt_Box_XL.jpg

Star Trek The Motion Picture Brown Kirk Suede Jacket Size XL - This is a Cosplay created Tunic based on the Grey Uniforms from Star Trek The Motion Picture, it has zippers and clasps to close the front and some working pockets. It's a very nice piece.
07_TMP_Kirk_Brown_Jacket_Suede_Fan_Made_XL.jpg

Star Trek V Sybok White Robe Size XL - Created by Cosplay this robe is based on what Sybok wore during the film. It has a nice weight and is well constructed. The Vulcan language symbols are appliques pressed on to the fringe. It measures roughly 52" Long.
08_STV_Sybock_Robe_Fan_Made_XL.jpg

Star Trek IV Spock White Robe With Tabard (With Hoodie) And Headband Size XL - Created by Cosplay this three piece set of Robe, Tabard and Headband is based on what Spock is seen wearing at the end of Star Trek III and Star Trek IV. It has a great weight and is well constructed. It measures roughly 52" Long.
09A_ST4_Spock_Robe_Tabard_Headband_Fan_Made_XL.jpg

Star Trek Beyond Red Tunic With Magnetic Insignia Size XL - This Cosplay created Tunic is based on the uniforms from Star Trek: Beyond and comes complete with a Quantum Mechanix (Qmx) magnetic Insignia (not shown). It is light weight and zips up the back.
10_ST_Beyond_Red_Tunic_With_Insignia_Fan_Made_XL.jpg

Star Trek Beyond Blue Tunic With Magnetic Insignia Size XL - This Cosplay created Tunic is based on the uniforms from Star Trek: Beyond and comes complete with a Quantum Mechanix (Qmx) magnetic Insignia. It is light weight and zips up the back.
11_ST_Beyond_Blue_Tunic_With_Insignia_Fan_Made_XL.jpg

Anovos Star Trek (2009) Gold Kirk Polyester Tunic Size XL - This is one of the amazing Anovos brand uniforms tunics, these are very hard to come by now and comes complete with a Quantum Mechanix (Qmx) magnetic Insignia. (As With All Anovos Tops I Feel The Sizing Is About ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN LISTED ON THE LABEL) It also comes with noname branded black long sleeve undershirt size XL (not pictured)
13_Anovos_ST_2009_Gold_Tunic_With_Insignia_XL.jpg

Anovos Star Trek (2009) Red Scotty Polyester Tunic Size 2L (THIS IS NOT 2XL But 2L Meaning It Is Long - This is one of the amazing Anovos brand uniforms tunics, these are very hard to come by now and comes complete with a Quantum Mechanix (Qmx) magnetic Insignia. (As With All Anovos Tops I Feel The Sizing Is About ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN LISTED ON THE LABEL) It also comes with noname branded black long sleeve undershirt size XL (not pictured)
14_Anovos_ST_2009_Red_Tunic_With_Insignia_2L.jpg

Anovos Star Trek DS9/Voyager Undershirt XL - This is one of the Anovos branded undershirts. It is long sleeved and very comfortable. (As With All Anovos Tops I Feel The Sizing Is About ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN LISTED ON THE LABEL)
15_Anovos_DS9_Voyager_Undershirt_XL.jpg

Anovos Star Trek DS9/Voyager Undershirt XL UNOPENED - This is one of the Anovos branded undershirts. It is long sleeved and very comfortable. (As With All Anovos Tops I Feel The Sizing Is About ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN LISTED ON THE LABEL)
17_Anovos_DS9_Voyager_Undershirt_XL.jpg

Star Trek TOS Gold Kirk Polyester Tunic Size XXL Unopened - This is a great fan made Tunic, the zipper goes all the way to the top of the collar unlike the actual uniforms which had a double hook clasp in the black area of the collar.
18_TOS_Kirk_Fan_Made_XXL.jpg

Star Trek TOS Red Scotty Polyester Tunic Size XXL Unopened - This is a great fan made Tunic, the zipper goes all the way to the top of the collar unlike the actual uniforms which had a double hook clasp in the black area of the collar.
19_TOS_Scotty_Polyester_Fan_Made_XXL.jpg

Anovos Star Trek TOS Blue Spock Polyester Tunic Size XXL Unopened - This is one of the amazing Anovos brand uniforms tunics, these are very hard to come by now. (As With All Anovos Tops I Feel The Sizing Is About ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN LISTED ON THE LABEL)
20_Anovos_TOS_Spock_Polyester_XXL.jpg

Anovos Star Trek DS9/Voyager Command Jacket 2XL Unopened - Another amazing Anovos brand uniforms this Command Jacket is very hard to come by now. (As With All Anovos Tops I Feel The Sizing Is About ONE SIZE SMALLER THAN LISTED ON THE LABEL)
21_Anovos_DS9_Voyager_Command_Jacket_2XL_-_Copy.jpg

Star Trek DS9 Uniform With Undershirt, Jacket and Pants XL 40" x 27" - This is a great Cosplay made Star Trek DS9 uniform, it comes with an XL Undershirt with Captain's rank pips pressed into the fabric, A zip up Jacket and 40" x 27" black pants similar to the ones created for the series.
23_DS9_Jacket_Undershirt_XL.jpg
23_Pants_DS9_Pants.jpg

Anovos Star Trek TOS Short Pants 38" x 23" - Anovos brand Star Trek TOS pants, often called the sparkley pants, are as close as you will get to the original TOS pants. (While the Anovos trousers are listed at the proper size, they are a SNUG fit)
24_Pants_Anovos_38x23.jpg

Anovos Star Trek TOS Short Pants 32" x 23" - Anovos brand Star Trek TOS pants, often called the sparkley pants, are as close as you will get to the original TOS pants. (While the Anovos trousers are listed at the proper size, they are a SNUG fit)
25_Pants_Anovos_32x23.jpg

MurrayMousie Star Trek TOS Pants 30" x 25" - These are great pants created by MurrayMousie and were added to my collection early on. They have an elastic top and are perfect for your TOS Cosplay.
26_Pants_Murrary_30x25.jpg

MurrayMousie Star Trek TOS Pants 30" x 25" - These are great pants created by MurrayMousie they have an elastic top and are perfect for your TOS Cosplay.
27_Pants_Murrary_30x25.jpg

MurrayMousie Star Trek TOS Pants 34" x 20" With Velcro - These particular pants have the added bonus of Velcro patches sewn into them. Two patches on the front to hold your phaser, and one patch on the back to hold your communicator. They have an elastic top and are perfect for your TOS Cosplay.
28_Pants_Murrary_Velcro_34x20.jpg

MurrayMousie Star Trek TOS Pants 28" x 24" - These are great pants created by MurrayMousie they have an elastic top and are perfect for your TOS Cosplay.
29_Pants_Murrary_28x24.jpg

Star Trek TOS Handmade Leather Caboots Size 12.5 - Saving the best for last! A pair of hand made Leather Caboots, this is as close as you will ever get to having the same boots as were worn during the original series. These were only worn a few times, and look amazing.
22_Caboots_Star_Trek_TOS_Boots_Size_12.5.jpg

Full size images of all the costumes can be downloaded here -
DOWNLOAD FULL SIZE IMAGES

The entire collection is boxed and ready to be shipped, it weighs over 50lbs. It should make some XL sized Star Trek fan very happy.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MAJSmith

Sr Member
Let us know if you change your mind and want to break up the set. I'm interested in the Anovos Star Trek (2009) Gold Kirk Polyester Tunic.

Prop Store