Limited Run Star Trek Cobra Phaser Electronic Upgrade Kits - Special Limited Price - Only on RPF

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have new version 2 Cobra Phaser electronic upgrade kits available for a special price of $99.95US each shipped (regular price is $124.95). These are the full featured electronics with the 3 firing modes (2 pulsed, one continuous firing), enhanced sounds, UP/DOWN beeps, 20-LED display (each mode has a different color), diagnostic mode, plus overload setting with explosion sound effect.

IMG_5578.jpgCobra-J-001.jpg

Included with each one is a rechargeable LiPo battery and USB charging cable (you can charge it from any USB port).

Cobra-J-002.jpg

Installation is very simple and the best part: NO SOLDERING REQUIRED AT ALL. The electronics and battery system are all connected already like a module. You just have to install and secure it inside your Cobra phaser body kit.

Cobra-J-003.jpg

I have had a few builders also use this kit to upgrade their Playmates phasers. I do not know the installation procedure, but I have been told it will fit and works just fine.

I am limiting the run of these phaser electronics to 10. First come first shipped rule applies here.

Interested? You can purchase one by sending your PayPal payment by clicking HERE.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Star Trek Cobra Phaser Electronic Upgrade Kits - Special Limited Price - Only on

Just a quick note: this sale will end on December 31st.

Re: Star Trek Cobra Phaser Electronic Upgrade Kits - Special Limited Price - Only on

Only 4 of these left in this run. Sale ends on December 31st.

Weekend bump!

Only 3 left!!!!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back