Star Trek "Casual Duty -Suede jacket"

Shaunn Lawrence

Having already made this Jacket twice before... I thought that this time? I should have some pictures of my work.

The customer was a GREAT GUY named "Allen Slonaker", he gave this jacket a RAVE REVIEW on the 1701rst site...which I was very greatful for.

Anyway? These arethe pics of it being made, and of Allen actually in the Jacket.:cool

I thought Shaunn took care of all of his old outstanding orders?

You did do that right shaunn?

No, he didn't. Or maybe I'm a new case. But I'm out $500 to him and basically have no chance of getting the money or the BSG Tans I ordered from him.

I also know of someone who had to pay a second time to recieve his BSG Jacket from shauun.

Old habits die hard it seems.

Somebody paid TWICE for a "BSG" Jacket? Like who?

Please tell me you aren't referring to Mark Dickson?

That issue has been resolved and put to BED!

Yes Apollo! I Have gone to GREAT LENGTHS to repair my standing with people I have inadvertently wronged.

Some people...told me EXACTLY "Where to go"! But? The 43 individuals who did allow me to "Work thing Out" with them, were very satisfied when we wrapped up our projects...together.

Some of them are STILL "Repeat Customers".
I am working on resolving my issues with Ed..by Christmas!

With the present state of the Economy? People's "Expendable Incomes" have been rather tight! So? Purchases of an entirely Optional Nature have some what fallen to the waste side.

But? It looks like I will be actually regularly Employed here very soon...as in the 28th of this month!

So? I can finally pay ED back his money...hopefully by Christmas!

All news to me Shauun but I'll add this to the string of bull you've fed me for the last year and a half.

Keep trying Till then, you are nothing but a thief. You took my money and ran with it.

However? "If" Ed still wants his... "TANS" (as he calls them),...I would be happy to make them for him...by Christmas 2011.

My personal problems with being "Bi-Polar"/ "Manic Depressive" got in the way of me satisfying Ed in the purchase of his costume. That reason is in fact why I have ended up in HOT WATER for so many years!

Now that I am on Medication? Things are ALLOT better!
I have apparently been "Bi-Polar" all of my life. Which, truth be told?

Actually explains quite allot!

While there are still sadly some delays? That is mostly due to just "Over Booking". NOBODY is suing me anymore..(Knock on Wood), and I am feeling MUCH BETTER about myself...and my Costume Deliveries.

As the Medication I am currently taking has really helped to clear away "The Fog"..so to speak.

Am I at 100% yet?....No! But? I am getting there. Things have certainly improved from just a year ago...so?

"Onwars and Upwards". :)

Funny, I'll have to check the wording on the email from About Christmas 2010, but that does sound almost exactly like his excuse last year.

Meds were working back then too. If I recall.

I stand corrected, looking at the message dated Jan 20, 2011, it was just the diagnosed depression. Not meds.

the point it, this is not a case of overbooking. I payed for my commission on March 19, 2010. And have yet to recieve anything but excuses and broken promises. Yet it would seem you have had REPEAT customers in that time.

and here you are looking for more. Well, forgive me if I think people deserve to know that from time to time you take the money and deliver nothing.

Trek Galactica, lots of franchises

Shaunn has a very bad past of owing lots and I mean LOTS of people product that they paid for and never got.

wow the shoulders are huge on that jacket!
sounds like another trek costume theif

Care to divulge some names Apollo? (Including your own), Jose returned a rather HEALTHY sum of money to these people,several years ago!

If these "Lots" and "LOTS" of people got a refund from Jose? It's a
closed issue!

Out of the 43 individuals who did indeed get their belated costumes?

There too it is a Closed Issue. So? Just who exactly are all of these people that have been left hanging all of this time?

I need "Names", "Costumes Expected", and "proof of payment".

And I will do all that I can to appease them...one person at a time.

It would seem in your Klingon vest thread some names are coming out that you have forgotten.

Let me give you a little advice my friend you do NOT want to start sparring with me.

Your time can be better used to start making right what you still owe PERIOD.

Care to divulge some names Apollo? (Including your own), Jose returned a rather HEALTHY sum of money to these people,several years ago!

If these "Lots" and "LOTS" of people got a refund from Jose? It's a
closed issue!

Out of the 43 individuals who did indeed get their belated costumes?

There too it is a Closed Issue. So? Just who exactly are all of these people that have been left hanging all of this time?

I need "Names", "Costumes Expected", and "proof of payment".

And I will do all that I can to appease them...one person at a time.

Sparing with you? Since when is asking questions considered to be "Sparing"? What are you now..MY DAD?

This is my personal e-mail "slawrencepiscean@hotmail.com"

If any of you would care to divulge your "sources"? These "Forgotten Customers" will have to let me know WHAT COSTUME they are owed.

And I will have to check with Jose that they weren't already paid back.

Once that has been substantiated? I can work on making their costume.

This costume issue has not been dealt with in over 8-years!

As such? I have NO TALLY to know...ANYTHING! All of my possessions were given away, and or DESTROYED by Mark Dickson in 2006.

I have NO remaining records, or receipts, or transactional History, or of ANY Costumes ordered, delivered, or refunded!

I have NO remaining Fabrics, or patterns, or research materials.

It is ALL GONE! Along with everything else I have ever owned!

30-years of my life was wiped out! I have had to slowly re-build my Fabric collection, and my pattern collection. Thankfully? Some people were kind enough to allow me to take patterns off of my own work, to try and rebuild my past pattern collection, and my Reference Library.

BUT? The PAST is over! It is GONE! I cannot change it!
"If" you would like to work together towards correcting these problems? that would be GREAT!

But? If all you want to do is YELL!...and SCREAM at me?

Well? That isn't going to help anything...and it certainly wont help bridge the gap between...what you are owed, and my making sure you are pleased with the costume, once it arrives.

Mark Dickson and I have resolved our issues, and worked everything out!
He and I have chosen to remain as friends, and let the Past...go!

He and are working together to repair the damage done by BOTH Parties.
I consider him to be a VERY GOOD FRIEND! It won't replace what happened between us, but it will build a better relationship by working things out.

As for the rest of you? I am VERY SORRY you are angry! But I am making an Earnest attempt to make this situation RIGHT!

If you feel that I cannot be trusted? Or that I am just some LYING ASS?

Then please take yourself somewhere else! That sort of Nasty, Negative Attitude isn't going to help anything, or anyone!

I am NOT your PERSONAL WHIPPING BOY!!!!

I respond in kind...to what I am shown! You want to be shown some respect? Guess what? That door swings BOTH WAYS!

I don't have to be on here, anymore then you do! This is MY CHOICE!

Either you want to work this all out? Or? You don't! It's just that simple.

Now? How can I be of service?

:rolleyes Please! :rolleyes

Go sell crazy somewhere else we're all stocked up here.

Once again like a page from the Scam-Artist playbook I see you assigning blame to your illness, to Mark, to throwing the temper tantrum of "I don't have to be here".

There is already a list of people just on this board that have problems with you.

What you need to do is address those one by one.

Sparing with you? Since when is asking questions considered to be "Sparing"? What are you now..MY DAD?

This is my personal e-mail "slawrencepiscean@hotmail.com"

If any of you would care to divulge your "sources"? These "Forgotten Customers" will have to let me know WHAT COSTUME they are owed.

And I will have to check with Jose that they weren't already paid back.

Once that has been substantiated? I can work on making their costume.

This costume issue has not been dealt with in over 8-years!

As such? I have NO TALLY to know...ANYTHING! All of my possessions were given away, and or DESTROYED by Mark Dickson in 2006.

I have NO remaining records, or receipts, or transactional History, or of ANY Costumes ordered, delivered, or refunded!

I have NO remaining Fabrics, or patterns, or research materials.

It is ALL GONE! Along with everything else I have ever owned!

30-years of my life was wiped out! I have had to slowly re-build my Fabric collection, and my pattern collection. Thankfully? Some people were kind enough to allow me to take patterns off of my own work, to try and rebuild my past pattern collection, and my Reference Library.

BUT? The PAST is over! It is GONE! I cannot change it!
"If" you would like to work together towards correcting these problems? that would be GREAT!

But? If all you want to do is YELL!...and SCREAM at me?

Well? That isn't going to help anything...and it certainly wont help bridge the gap between...what you are owed, and my making sure you are pleased with the costume, once it arrives.

Mark Dickson and I have resolved our issues, and worked everything out!
He and I have chosen to remain as friends, and let the Past...go!

He and are working together to repair the damage done by BOTH Parties.
I consider him to be a VERY GOOD FRIEND! It won't replace what happened between us, but it will build a better relationship by working things out.

As for the rest of you? I am VERY SORRY you are angry! But I am making an Earnest attempt to make this situation RIGHT!

If you feel that I cannot be trusted? Or that I am just some LYING ASS?

Then please take yourself somewhere else! That sort of Nasty, Negative Attitude isn't going to help anything, or anyone!

I am NOT your PERSONAL WHIPPING BOY!!!!

I respond in kind...to what I am shown! You want to be shown some respect? Guess what? That door swings BOTH WAYS!

I don't have to be on here, anymore then you do! This is MY CHOICE!

Either you want to work this all out? Or? You don't! It's just that simple.

Now? How can I be of service?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back