Star Trek bottles

I've managed to purchase 3 of the Kanar bottles in the last year at various thrift shops, what is the coffee pot in the middle I recognize it from DS9.

It was used to serve various drinks at quarks bar. You were lucky to find them at thrift shops both mine came from ebay at a high price.

I found a Kanar bottle at Goodwill, and I've got 2 of the dark saurian Brandy bottles from 2 antique stores. Got them at a reasonable price too. haven't converted any of them to be screen accurate yet.

what is the coffee pot in the middle I recognize it from DS9.

I used to sell them at Trek Cons in the 90's, they are BFA Thermos which were made in Germany.

They work GREAT too hot and cold beverages.

It kept my Beer cold at the dealer table, alongside my Saurian brandy bottle! ;)

Ahh those were the days!

It was used to serve various drinks at quarks bar. You were lucky to find them at thrift shops both mine came from ebay at a high price.

Wow!

I used to sell those for 15.00.

Lucky if you can find them now though.

Thanks for the info Apollo, its much appreciated!

I used to sell them at Trek Cons in the 90's, they are BFA Thermos which were made in Germany.

They work GREAT too hot and cold beverages.

It kept my Beer cold at the dealer table, alongside my Saurian brandy bottle! ;)

Ahh those were the days!

Does this count?

norm-4b104af59fdbd-Star+Trek%3A+Nemesis+%282002%29.jpeg

Here is my collection of bottles so far.
bottlescoffeetable.jpg

For those looking for Kanar bottles try checking your local Biglots/Oddlots. Every now and then the clear version with the screw top turns up.
biglots1.jpg

biglots.jpg

-John

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my kanar bottles came with the screen accurate stopper, I guess there hard to find so im thinking of casting it in a low temp alloy since alot of people have asked me to sell them it.

Resurrecting this in hopes of finding a kanar bottle... :)

I just ordered some leather paint to convert one TOS and one DS9 saurian brandy bottle, and I'm going to cut out a vinyl label for my Andorian whiskey bottle this weekend.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back