Limited Run Star Trek Beyond - Type 1B Phaser replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Atlante313

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
//Star Trek Beyond - Phaser Replicas//

I am offering a run of replicas from the phaser of Star Trek Beyond

Those are being made from an original prop of the movie i've R&D to make it manually movable (the original i got was a static prop)

The emitter rotates manually and locks in place in stunt and kill position here is a video of it :

The masters parts, are being tweaked a little bit and will be molded and produced next week, and start shipping the week after

Price : 159€/195$, this includes paypal fees

Shipping cost; that includes packing materials, tracking number, insurance and paypal fees
To France : 18€/23$
To Europe : 25€/31$
Rest of the world : 40€/50$

Those are the conversion rates applied from Paypal, make sure to pay me in EUR/€ :)

Here is my paypal adress : atlante313@hotmail.fr
Please state your full adress with email and phone number so i have all infos to fullfill the airwaybill

For those of you who rather like to "click and buy", here is a listing on my etsy store (more expensive because of etsy fees)

Attachments

• IMG_8204.JPG
    IMG_8204.JPG
    981.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8206.JPG
    IMG_8206.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8207.JPG
    IMG_8207.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_8208.JPG
    IMG_8208.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_8209.JPG
    IMG_8209.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8210.JPG
    IMG_8210.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8211.JPG
    IMG_8211.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Atlante313

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
right now i made them to order as i have multiples project going on, so either hit me via message, or directly pay via paypal as explained in the main post :)