Star Trek 5 & 6 Communicator Replica

Sold for 299.95 USD
Prop Store

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a screen-accurate replica of the communicator prop as seen in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989) and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991).

THE COMMUNICATOR IS A NON-FUNCTIONAL REPLICA, AND HAS NO LIGHTS OR SOUND EFFECTS.

Replicas of the movie-era communicators are somewhat uncommon because the brass parts can be difficult to obtain.

There are two communicator replicas in the listing photos. Both are almost identical, but you will only receive the one that is on the RIGHT side of the photos. THE ONE ON THE LEFT WAS SOLD RECENTLY.

I built this prop replica from a kit made by Stapleton. It has a brass grill (painted to match the body color) and midplate made by Federation Surplus.

I will send you a list with the paint colors that I used, in case you ever damage it and need to repaint something. The paints are not rare or hard to find.

Price is $299.95. This item includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US, and I will ship no later than the next business day after you order.

Link to order on Etsy: Star Trek 5 & 6 Movie Prop Replica Communicator

Thanks!

ST 5+6 Comm 1.png

ST 5+6 Comm 2.png

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The 2nd communicator, the one on the RIGHT side of the photos, is now available through the link above.
It is identical to the other one which sold recently. I only made 2 of these, so this will be the last one available for now.

AJK001

Master Member
Even though I have 2 already I'm very tempted to buy this every time I see it. I hope someone else buys it soon or I just might pull the trigger.:)

Prop Store