Star Trek 4

Let's wait and see how the 3rd one does. Although, I suppose, Paramount wants to keep its franchises going to compete with the likes of Disney.

Well that is good news as far as a fourth film but they haven't filmed the third one yet so as Solo said above, we will see...unlike a lot of fans apparently I like the films as I am a Kirk and Spock man myself, I grew up before the Next Generation existed so TOS is still my favorite and I liked the new crew.

Good news in a way, with those pay outs to Pine and Quintero, in a perfect world the next film will tank as well as the fourth, this current blasphemy will end and we can move on to what Trek is really about! :lol

Good news in a way, with those pay outs to Pine and Quintero, in a perfect world the next film will tank as well as the fourth, this current blasphemy will end and we can move on to what Trek is really about! :lol

Amen to that ! And maybe get an Enterprise that doesn't look like plucked poultry, :)

"From hell's heart I stab at thee....."

Abrams is pretty low in my universe. Not like Hitler low, but you know, low.
My TOS was effectively raped to cheering crowds so that's not easily forgotten.

The hell she is.
Hahahaha! Well done, Good Sir!
No ..... Really. ...dude? I'm talking about the jj trek hate. Lighten up.
Honestly, are you really surprised given how many people feel a connection or a sense of affection for this franchise? Many of us our understandably pissed at what JJ did during his final outing of NU-Trek. That's just how us Trekkies roll, Bro. Deal with it.

Hahahaha! Well done, Good Sir!
No ..... Really. ...dude? I'm talking about the jj trek hate. Lighten up.
Honestly, are you really surprised given how many people feel a connection or a sense of affection for this franchise? Many of us our understandably pissed at what JJ did during his final outing of NU-Trek. That's just how us Trekkies roll, Bro. Deal with it.
I deal with it just fine. It just a movie. "It ain't my life." That's a Seinfeld quote.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back