Star Trek 4

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Solo4114

Master Member
Let's wait and see how the 3rd one does. Although, I suppose, Paramount wants to keep its franchises going to compete with the likes of Disney.

SciFiMuseum

Well that is good news as far as a fourth film but they haven't filmed the third one yet so as Solo said above, we will see...unlike a lot of fans apparently I like the films as I am a Kirk and Spock man myself, I grew up before the Next Generation existed so TOS is still my favorite and I liked the new crew.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good news in a way, with those pay outs to Pine and Quintero, in a perfect world the next film will tank as well as the fourth, this current blasphemy will end and we can move on to what Trek is really about! :lol

bwayne64

Good news in a way, with those pay outs to Pine and Quintero, in a perfect world the next film will tank as well as the fourth, this current blasphemy will end and we can move on to what Trek is really about! :lol
Amen to that ! And maybe get an Enterprise that doesn't look like plucked poultry, :)

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry... but I want the JJ verse to die, and Trek to return to TV, as it should be.
Agreed.
Hope the third bombs horribly.
This will never be a form of Star Trek to me.
Everyone can go watch JJ Wars, that is what they wanted anyways.

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"From hell's heart I stab at thee....."

Abrams is pretty low in my universe. Not like Hitler low, but you know, low.
My TOS was effectively raped to cheering crowds so that's not easily forgotten.

MooCriket

Master Member
The hell she is.
Hahahaha! Well done, Good Sir!
No ..... Really. ...dude? I'm talking about the jj trek hate. Lighten up.
Honestly, are you really surprised given how many people feel a connection or a sense of affection for this franchise? Many of us our understandably pissed at what JJ did during his final outing of NU-Trek. That's just how us Trekkies roll, Bro. Deal with it.

Hammer3246

Sr Member
Hahahaha! Well done, Good Sir!
No ..... Really. ...dude? I'm talking about the jj trek hate. Lighten up.
Honestly, are you really surprised given how many people feel a connection or a sense of affection for this franchise? Many of us our understandably pissed at what JJ did during his final outing of NU-Trek. That's just how us Trekkies roll, Bro. Deal with it.
I deal with it just fine. It just a movie. "It ain't my life." That's a Seinfeld quote.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk