Unlimited Run Star Trek 3, 5, and Generations Movie Comm Body Kits

stapleton13

Now that we have a new source for lids lets try this again. :)/>/>

http://federationsurplus.com/

Star Trek III Comm body with brass hinge pin, and metal mic grill 75.00 shipped within the US (13.00) shipping for international shipping

Star Trek V Comm body with brass hinge pin, and Replica Greyhill buttons 90.00 shipped within the US (13.00) shipping for international shipping

Star Trek Generations Comm body with brass hinge pin 80.00 shipped within the US (13.00) shipping for international shipping

I can't seem to find any reference photos for the generations communicator, what is the midplate like? Is it brass or painted some other color? Also, is it the same type of lid used on the ST:V comm?

I can't seem to find any reference photos for the generations communicator, what is the midplate like? Is it brass or painted some other color? Also, is it the same type of lid used on the ST:V comm?

Yea I have only ever seen one, and I can't post it. I'll take a photo of my build tonight. The midplate was brass in the picture I have seen. It also had the 5 style lid.

Cool thank you! I'll either be contacting you soon about a kit or my father (who insists on getting me something for Christmas) will be messaging you on Facebook :p.

I'm anxious to complete this set! This is how the first two turned out:
10694201_10153717459317524_1501007940682461798_o.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back