Star Tours signage

hdtheater

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I decided to give my office a theme: Star Tours!

I have an R2 and a Stormtrooper and various Disney related stuff. I thoughtStar Tours would be a good way to tie it all together. I am putting the finishing touches on the sign. Should have it all done this weekend.

33603b38.jpg

-Eric

This is awesomee I love anything star tours...... this looks really cool though can't wait to see it finished

Thanks! The white is MDF and the lettering and logo work is 1/8" Masonite.

Here is a pic of my R2 and my Stormtrooper.

101_0687.jpg

-Eric

R2 looks awesome! i always wanted to get a R2 but had no idea how/where to get it.. LOL hopefully lego will release their intended R2 UCS and i will be a happy man!

Thanks, I was at DW this summer and I used this photo as my model.

Mine is actually about half scale.

101_0955.jpg

-Eric

I got the background and the lettering painted. I need to do the white border I'm the back piece still.

b4456a8f.jpg

-Eric

Last edited:
I was able to pick these up on eBay. I think they gave them away at the opening.

0fe7fc6c.jpg

It's kind of like a travel brochure. I would love it if they were bigger. Each piece is an 8x10. The artwork is pretty neat. I think they are nicer than the McQuarrie art they had before.

-Eric

Last edited:
They say each time is totally random, but I dont buy it. I rode 6 times this summer and had 3 unique adventures. I was in the fast pass lane each time.

-Eric

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back