Limited Run Star Lord's (Mattel Electronics) Motion Tracker Mod Kit and Stickers - Scanner

Hey Soul... Do you have a price for just the retaining screw and the stickers (and *maybe* the animation file -- assuming I can figure out a way to load it to an iPhone or get something to play it on)? I have everything else.

Just got mine in the mail. I can't wait to start working on it. Thank you so very much!
Star_Lord.JPG

Indeed... so i cut them off and put back some clear plastic (used soulinertia's box)

oh, good idea, haha. I was thinking I should get some clear styrene sheets, forgot the parts are packed in clear. I had packed everything away and hoping that we would have seen more of the scanner, I guess maybe hope for Blu-ray extras now.

Thanks for all the orders guys. I have only a few of these kits left in stock. If you'd like to order, just send me a PM. :cheers

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back