Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

Re: Galaxy Defender ver 2 Jacket in Red Leather and Fabric (Sample pics updated Apr.

were we supposed to receive the link to the google doc, after payment I didnt get it

Re: Galaxy Defender ver 2 Jacket in Red Leather and Fabric (Sample pics updated Apr.

Definitely interested. Payment will come at the end of the week! Do I PM you sizing?

Definitely interested. Payment will come at the end of the week! Do I PM you sizing?

I periodically send out a link to anyone who has purchased one with a Google Drive page of where to fill out your shipping, contact, and size info.

Thank you!

Now, the pictured jacket is the first prototype. You said you're working on a second one? Are you making changes to it? How long will it take to get the second wave? Also, will there be interior pockets?

Now, the pictured jacket is the first prototype. You said you're working on a second one? Are you making changes to it? How long will it take to get the second wave? Also, will there be interior pockets?

Yep, lots of changes. There is one interior pocket on the first sample. Wen you say the second wave, are you asking about when the second run will be? If so, I'm not sure, it will probably take until I can get enough people to fill the second run (likely will need at least 15 people, maybe 20).

I guess I'm on the fence getting this one only fo3 a second one to have the minor details you're changing in this one. Do you have a list of those changes? I got Danny's Vol 1 Starlord coat, so I definitely want the right one for Vol 2. Would you estimate the second run be completed by mid-August? I'm shooting for Dragon Con for completion. Thanks man!

I dont think he meant hes doing 2 versions of the jacket.. he is doing 2 samples to get it accurate then he will start producing the jackets for the run :)
I guess I'm on the fence getting this one only fo3 a second one to have the minor details you're changing in this one. Do you have a list of those changes? I got Danny's Vol 1 Starlord coat, so I definitely want the right one for Vol 2. Would you estimate the second run be completed by mid-August? I'm shooting for Dragon Con for completion. Thanks man!

Do you have a list of those changes? I got Danny's Vol 1 Starlord coat, so I definitely want the right one for Vol 2. Would you estimate the second run be completed by mid-August? I'm shooting for Dragon Con for completion. Thanks man!

Changes (some of them):

The dark upper chest panels will be a lighter color, more of a dark red and less of the almost-black in the first sample.
The same panels will have more, smaller ridges on them, and at a slightly increased tilt.
The lines that divide the front printed cloth panels will change angle and location a bit so they end lower down.
The angle and location of those sample panels, where they angle off to meet with the armpit, will move.
The leather 'cuff' at the bottom of the jacket, on both the front and back, will move up a bit so that the whole jacket is a bit shorter.
The shape of the front flap, at the top of where it hangs open, will be a bit more curved.
Panels on the back, like the ones on the front, will be a lighter, redder color, and will have more, smaller ridges at an increased tilt (you can't see the originals well in pics I've posted, but it's a change)
Back panel shapes will change to be a bit wider at the top.
Some stitching on the back will change (again, you haven't seen what it is now or what it should be, but it's a good change).
Shape of the bottom cuff on the back will change, as will the stitching on it.
Entire sleeve pattern will shift in half a dozen ways. Some pieces will move, some will change shape.
Hopefully better sleeve strap buckles, and better zipper pulls.
Shape and materials of the collar/yoke piece will be improved.
Small changes in hardware.
Possibly a magnet to hold the front flap open.
Collar will have two pieces sewn together, rather than the single piece with stitching.
Maybe closer together perforation on the top shoulder panels, with a more rectangular shape perforation.
Switch the printed fabric on part of the sleeve for the other print pattern.
Change and slightly flatten the... wetwork? I think someone called it that. The embossed/protruding pieces on the chest and front leather areas.
Slightly alter the pattern on the elbow patch fabric.
Shape changes on the right shoulder pad, as well as making the leather stiffer.
Change the base fabric color and print color of the printing.
Re-size the print deign.

Yeah, that's some of them.

I do not have a current estimate for the second run timing, since it will be based on how fast people buy it.

Thanks for the exhaustive list.

Just so I'm not misreading, these would be changes to the second prototype, of which a second run will be done at a later point once there is enough interest to do a run? It seems like you have references a lot of us aren't privy to seeing, which means there won't be new changes after the film releases? Pretty much, that the changes you listed are, more or less, the final changes to be made?

Thanks for the exhaustive list.

Just so I'm not misreading, these would be changes to the second prototype, of which a second run will be done at a later point once there is enough interest to do a run? It seems like you have references a lot of us aren't privy to seeing, which means there won't be new changes after the film releases? Pretty much, that the changes you listed are, more or less, the final changes to be made?

Yes, you seem to understand correctly.

These are the changes to the second prototype. All changes to the second prototype will also be included in the FIRST fun of jackets, as well as any subsequent runs. There will not be any jackets sold that don't have those improvements.

I have references that show every detail I'm trying to include, and most people have not seen them. I don't anticipate there being any new information about the design in the future that will mean I have to make further changes.

There we go! Ok, you answered my question, sorry for the confusion. I thought the first batch be based off the first photos, then a different jacket be done. Rad, thank you for clarification!

Definitely sign me up!!! I will be paying on Friday. Don't want to miss this awesomely accurate jacket.

I need this when you have a moment. :)

I periodically send out a link to anyone who has purchased one with a Google Drive page of where to fill out your shipping, contact, and size info.

Just saw the back of the jacket for the first time - man, there's ALOT going on back there, too! Hope everything is going well - I am amped for this jacket:)

Yeah it's fairly complex... much more than Vol 1. But this will be the best one out there :)
Just saw the back of the jacket for the first time - man, there's ALOT going on back there, too! Hope everything is going well - I am amped for this jacket:)

So now that we've seen the back in a trailer and the back of the Anovos jacket, can we see what yours looks like?

neat! cant wait to see pictures!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back