Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

Re: Galaxy Defender ver 2 Jacket in Red Leather and Fabric (Sample pics updated Apr.

This looks amazing. I need to see if I can scrounge up the funds! lol.

Re: Galaxy Defender ver 2 Jacket in Red Leather and Fabric (Sample pics updated Apr.

(copy/paste of the new first post):

This is now a sale thread. I am ready to start taking orders on the jacket.

Price: $455 plus shipping.
Shipping: $25 in the US, $60 elsewhere.

How to buy: You can either use paypal, and send the payment to BigEffectProps@gmail.com or if you are in the US you also have the option to go to BigEffectJackets.com and order there.

For international orders, be aware that you will be responsible for all import taxes and fees, and I will only put the actual cost of the jacket on the shipping label for insurance reasons.

Once you send payment (whichever method) I will send you a link to a google doc where you can fill out your contact, shipping, and size information.

The pictures here are the first prototype. I am having a second prototype made, but it will take a couple weeks. I don't know for sure how many people are ready to jump in on buying this, but the first run will be 30 pcs. If you wait for the new sample, the first run may already be full. I will be offering this jacket in several places, not just the RPF. There will be another run if the first one fills, but I don't know how much later it will ship, and the price will be $10 higher.

I hope that the photos I have so far are encouraging, and I think that at this point it is the best of it's kind out there.

That said, there are still several small changes that will be made. If you're curious about any change in particular, feel free to comment or PM me.

I am happy to announce that custom sizing IS available, at the same cost.

Another detail I want to share: There are plenty of people out there looking for a good jacket like this, and I don't know how to reach them all. If you think YOU know some people who may be interested, let me know and I'll tell you how you can get a discount for yourself and them!

I will keep the run open until I have ~30 orders. It will then take 7-8 weeks for them to get made and shipped to me. At this time, that means I am planning a mid-to-late June ETA to you.

​sweet! payment sent!

Ate these custom measurements

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in! Just sent payment.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, custom sizing! After you place the order, I'll send a link to a google doc where you can fill in your sizing, contact, and shipping info.

I shared it to my FB timeline after you posted it on your FB page. I hope someone I know buys it!

Zlurpo: When can we expect the sizing google doc after purchasing?

I've had a few people ask about breaking up the payment into pieces.

An initial $100 payment will lock in your place in the first run. The second payment of $100 will be due about 3 weeks later once all the materials are ordered and made and the sewing work begins. Because these are custom sized, once the sewing has begun, it is non-refundable.

I hope this helps some people who are interested get in on the first run. About 1/3 of the first run spaces are already gone, so jump in while they're still available!

Bump for interest. About half the first run is now full.

Will you be updating List? I don't see my name.

Will you be updating List? I don't see my name.

I haven't been posting a live list in the thread because some people aren't from the RPF or asked to be kept private.

Still have room in this run!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back