Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

Re: Star-Lord Vol 2 Short Jacket -RUN #2- Lots of Pics added June 13

Still room on the 2nd run?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Still room on the 2nd run?

Still room! And my manufacturer agreed to the possibility of a smaller run if needed to get things started faster, so I'm now hoping for a late-November ship date.

Ok guys, the second run is now going. My manufacturer has agreed to get things started now so that I can give a more concrete shipping date of late November. Please keep in mind that is an estimate he has given me, but there are often delays on this sort of thing so it's not guaranteed. But it's better than "no idea, it will happen some time."

It is not very likely there will be a third run, so if you want to get this jacket from me, this is the time!

Still room! And my manufacturer agreed to the possibility of a smaller run if needed to get things started faster, so I'm now hoping for a late-November ship date.
Super. Payment sent

So I got bored and decided to give it a whirl at adding some "weathering" to the jacket, just went with what joshspiderman23 mentioned with the shoe polish. Wasn't looking for anything screen accurate or whatever, and I totally suck at this sort of thing but I don't think its a bad result from the little effort I put into it. Good for a quick fix and will suit me for Halloween.

Might be hard to tell with the before and after pic here but it shows up pretty nicely in person. Tried to go for a dirtier/used look

IMG_5065.JPG

Good job on the weathering, looks a bit more "lived" in. I am wearing mine as much as possible and will probably think of actually weathering mine once it gets to cold here in Michigan to wear it. :)

Jackets arrived and looks ace and is a damn near perfect fit. I will look to follow some of the ideas and guides on weathering over crimbo. Totally stoked!

So they are sent out since some has recived already?
I am travelling away december 20th and staying away for some time, and since they were supposed to ship out end of november I hope the jacket will reach me in time.
Crossing all fingers! :D
The jacket looks so good!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back