Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

Re: Star-Lord Vol 2 Short Jacket -RUN #2- Lots of Pics added June 13

did yours have clips for the cuff straps, mine didnt have any

no, I didnt think there was supposed to be any were there?
IMG_4373 (1).JPG

if anyone opts out for the distressing service, I was able to do a decent job with black and cordovan shoe polish, go slow make sure to fade out the polish on a paper towel and you can get awesome detail and shadowing.
Photo Aug 25, 8 42 33 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 25, 8 41 10 PM.jpg

Photo Aug 25, 8 32 54 PM.jpg

Last edited:

Looking forward to receiving my shipment info. Getting close to to when I am to debut it so hopefully it will get here soon. They look great!

Re: Star-Lord Vol 2 Short Jacket (leather and printed fabric) New Pics added June 7

Great job Nate :)
If anyone is interested in weathering I will offer my services.. as we have been working on this..so from my reference. I can try and match pretty close to the screen used one :)

I'm going to be purchasing this jacket and want your weathering services. How much do you charge to weather it?

Still wondering about the weathering, if its something TheRocketeer is offering to do or not?

Any idea when the next round of jackets from the first run go out?

Any idea when the next round of jackets from the first run go out?

Another 7 are supposed to arrive at my house tomorrow, and I hope to ship them out on Wednesday, and then the rest should come about 1 week later.

Any update as to whether TheRocketeer will handle weathering? Was hoping it could be done before Halloween, hadn't heard back from an email about a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Any update as to whether @TheRocketeer will handle weathering? Was hoping it could be done before Halloween, hadn't heard back from an email about a month ago.

He should have received his jacket by now, and I know he wanted to weather his own to know exactly how much work it was before he set a price. I suspect he'll see the tag on his name and answer at some point though.

Hey guys, jacket just arrived about 30 mins ago.. so I will figure it out asap.. shipping from here to the US only takes about 4 days, so still some time left :)
Any update as to whether @TheRocketeer will handle weathering? Was hoping it could be done before Halloween, hadn't heard back from an email about a month ago.

He should have received his jacket by now, and I know he wanted to weather his own to know exactly how much work it was before he set a price. I suspect he'll see the tag on his name and answer at some point though.

The remaining first order of jackets has now been shipped to me and should get here in a few days! So all orders should go out next week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back