1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Star Lord - Peter Quill shirt?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by JonnyT, Jun 7, 2015.

1. JonnyT

JonnyT Member

So after chatting with a bunch of people here I was pointed in the right direction on a popular online auction site and got me a pretty sweet Star Lord jacket which, after some modding, is looking really very good.

I'm now in the market for a screen accurate shirt to wear underneath but finding one isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

I've seen at least one RPF member taking orders on a LTD run, but not only did I miss the boat, he also wanted about $250 for it, which is WAY too rich for my modest budget. (Totally understandable price mind you, the guy was hand making to order)

Does anyone know where I can get something screen accurate that won't blow my budget? I'm hoping somewhere is mass producing so that the cost stays low?

2. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

There aren't any screen accurate shirts being made outside of soulinertia's run

3. JonnyT

JonnyT Member

Hey, thank you so much for the reply.

That's a real shame that nowhere else is doing them. It seems odd to me that there's such a big market for the jacket but not so much for the rest of the outfit.

I saw a while back there were some links to some motorbike jeans that would do the trick for the pants of the outfit. In the interest of bean-counting do you know if there are any known similar shirts on the market that are easily modded?