Limited Run Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls)

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update 12/10: I've reached out to all those remaining on the list and haven't gotten much response. If you're interested in getting on board now is the time!

Update 9/24: Interest sits around 100 at the moment, and I'm not sure I can even get through that many.

Consider this your one-stop-shop for all things Star-Lord!

I am gauging interest on a few items every Star-Lord/Peter Quill needs:
- belt buckle (cold cast aluminum)
- rocket controls (cold cast aluminum)
- short jacket "glyph" patch (urethane rubber)
- blaster holster clips

I will most likely do all of the above for myself, so I figured I would check to see what interest was like for everyone else.

I partnered with @sauer33 for all of the 3D models (fantastic, amazingly quick modeler!) and worked out the details for molding and casting to offer to you fine folks!

The buckle:

need-some-crafting-help-belt-buckle-star-lord-buckle-png-352024d1406025873

buckle.jpg

20140820_232347_zpsveamnrov.jpg

This is the early prototype--I am having this printed on a Form1 resin printer for much better resolution and finish. I will clean it up and master before molding, then cold cast in aluminum with Onyx resin. Should give a perfect finish with minimal effort. The model has slots for a belt to pass through, but I think I will make it just the facade and embed metal hardware in the resin for attaching to your belt.

Thigh Rocket Controls:

53e5294ccdf3d.jpg

rocket control.jpg

This will also be printed on the Form1 and mastered. Cold cast aluminum with Onyx as well

"Glyph" Arm Patch:

53e521e081461.jpg

20140820_231312_zps5f0npy4x.jpg

Once cleaned up, this will be molded and cast in a semi-flexible urethane rubber which can then be easily sewn or glued to your jacket.

Holster Clips:

My initial design wasn't strong enough and failed pretty significantly, so these will not be offered.

Buckle - $35
Rocket Controls (pair) - $20
Arm Patch - $20

All bundled together, $75 + shipping

Domestic shipping is $10, international is $15

The List:
1.Rikarus
2.Tommychamp
3.TheRocketeer
4.Reserved
5.MorbidCharlie
6.Spatch
7.crueshophorrors
8.hikz
9.Humanoid
10.Berserk
11.hutch1
12.Reserved
13.SeattleMaddog
14.spiderfan11
15.AlphaEarth
16.CheriBot
17.Mparm
18.acraig2031
19.treblelens
20.mikid
21.tinystarlord
22.Magnus Darcrider
23.CapKaos
24.star bored
25.niennumb1
26.made007
27.Jetfire852
28.dannylopuz
29.Sushigod
30.KSR
31.Lamia
32.Ahemmestad
33.Yrien
34.d4ng
35.DLTSchiller
36.NACZ3
37.ErkNinja
38.Onyx
39.Blizz
40.starlordquill
41.capcicle86
42.montified88
43.Soulinteria
44.Jediguy
45.grudgehammer
46.RedJen
47.SantinoCasas
48.Cameron
49.Carmichaelcarr
50.blakejolly
51.Capn_Jack_Savvy
52.Jackal
53.Jango Wes
54.agirlcalledbob
55.Arael69
56.SHADOW7000
57.M Constantine
58.James Rodarte
59.nprimex1
60.BlackLabel
61.Jodo
62.Rick Webb
63.katmurz
64.Staar Lord Maan
65.Undeadpool
66.ZachAbati
67.Theboywonder
68.daniellesugar
69.Loophole
70.Spidey83
71.RemyLebeau
72.Nagano
73.dstengler
74.mattmartin1
75.mummycop
76.doctormckay
77.Saber Concepts
78.bh1138
79.JBHero
80.hazardjsimpson
81.Mr Stark
82.kane
83.athelu
84.Jtrinidad
85.rianimare
86.Darth Gius
87.MouseKid
88.Evil Benius
89.BUBBENSTEIN
90.RedArc
91..:MirrorMinD:.
92.E-Wan
93.aeonpulse
94.Darth Mule
95.beardo
96.Parksdesign
97.Luckyslev
98.WestBertozzi
99.TCK123
100. mhoepner

Attachments

• holster clip.JPEG
    holster clip.JPEG
    460.4 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Re: Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls, Holster Clips)

$75 for all that?! I'm totally in.

For the blaster clips, should those be good enough for the nerf blasters?

Re: Star-Lord/Peter Quill Accessories (Buckle, Patch, Rocket Controls, Holster Clips)

Hell yeah, I'm in

Totally down for this. I'm also planning on using Nerfs (at least initially). What say you, Kevin?

Yes please, tell me when you want money

Heck, if you can do all that for $75, count me in!

Also interested! Same question a few others asked: Do the clips fit the nerf blasters? Also, any option of being able to purchase just a few of the items and not all n a bundle?

Last edited:

Put me on the list for all please!

Last edited:

Put me on the list please! I have the money waiting! I'll take the rocket controls and the blaster clips!

I assume that this will include 2 thigh rocket controls as they're on both legs of the pants.

Last edited:

I will have everything priced separately, with a slight discount on the bundle. Once I get the pieces ready for molding I'll have a better idea on a firm price.

The clips should fit the Nerf blasters as well. I need to bring one of the prototypes to check one at the store. Worst case I will just offer two different sizes

Definitely interested in the arm patch and belt buckle.

kevin...im back...can I get just the patch,buckle and rocket controls....already made the guns clips out of rubber coated spring steel....holds the guns tight....let me know

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back