Unlimited Run Star Lord Lenses and eye sockets

Risu

Master Member
Ok, I'm cutting this run off at the end of the night. I'll be finishing up the kits tomorrow and sending them out. If you want in on this run, be sure to get your payment in today.

Dave76

Ok, I'm cutting this run off at the end of the night. I'll be finishing up the kits tomorrow and sending them out. If you want in on this run, be sure to get your payment in today.
Did mine go out as planned?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Risu

Master Member
Yours have not, all the others have. Unfortunately, your payment came in later and I was unable to use the laser cutter again before my work closed for the holiday. I'll finish yours up when we get back on the second and get them out to you right away.

Vader1

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not understanding why my payment was late? My payment was before your cutoff post on the evening of Dec. 11th.
My payment was sent on Dec 10th, at 8:34am via PayPal balance.
Expected to have in time these for New Orleans Comic Con which starts on Jan 5th
See Transaction ID below.
Transaction ID1D4831602F571690M
DEC 10TH, 8:34AM
Order Confirmation
PayPal

• Daniel Pxxxxx

PAID WITH
PayPal
SHIP TO
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Total

$25.00

Last edited by a moderator:

Risu

Master Member
I cut it off that early to try to make sure I got them all done, but the laser cutter is at work and if they have anything that needs to be cut it unfortunately had to be prioritized over my stuff.

But I'll tell you what, I'll pull some strings and see what I can do. I'll send you a PM in a minute.

Vader1

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Major "Thanks!" and "Kudos!" to Risu for his efforts to quickly get my kit to me!!! I received it today!!! Great RPF seller!!!(y))

evoskater

Risu my kit hasn´t arrived yet.. do you have a tracking or something? Is it normal that a package takes so long? :unsure

Last edited by a moderator:

Risu

Master Member
I'm getting the last couple sets of these shipped out in the morning, and then I'm temporarily putting the lens kits on hold. Infinity War comes out May 4, so I'll open up a new run for lenses on April 1. Anybody that has posted here to say they want a set will get a PM that day with payment info and I'll get any lenses paid for by April 10th in the mail in the days following.

evoskater

I'm getting the last couple sets of these shipped out in the morning, and then I'm temporarily putting the lens kits on hold. Infinity War comes out May 4, so I'll open up a new run for lenses on April 1. Anybody that has posted here to say they want a set will get a PM that day with payment info and I'll get any lenses paid for by April 10th in the mail in the days following.

Is my "new" kit shipped already? (first one got lost in the mail)

Risu

Master Member
The diameter of the socket where the lenses will sit. If your sockets have a lip on the front to hold the lenses in, you should measure the pocket behind that.

Risu

Master Member
I'm opening up the next run for Infinity War delivery. If you want a set of lenses, PM me and I'll give you the payment info. Payments are due in by next Friday and they will ship the following weekend. If you want a set for Infinity War, don't delay.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.