Unlimited Run Star Lord Lenses and eye sockets

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Risu

Master Member
I've updated the interest list. I'm going to keep the list going until early next week, then I'll PM everybody for payments. The plan is to ship the kits the first week of October.

WarDarkFox

Received mine and they are awesome Risu. I have the 42mm version and attached pics of how i installed them....the legends helmet is not upgrade friendly but gave it a shot.

20170914_213456.jpg 20170919_215807.jpg 20170919_215815.jpg 20170919_225519.jpg 20170919_225526.jpg 20170922_212435.jpg 20170922_213636.jpg 20170922_213645.jpg 20170922_223835.jpg 20170922_222223.jpg 20170922_222015.jpg

I made and printed the purple eye piece to better hold and seat the blue lens inside the rubber part since it did not fit in the holes or did i want to mess with trimming them down. I have a 12v battery hooked up to its own switch so I can use the BT music feature as well as the Nice LED lights. Helmet was painted by The Geek Armory on Etsy to match the movie. Side not it was a pain in the ass to get it back together....but i did with minor breaks(i snapped home plastic piece that hooks the canister to the mask...just glued it in place)

Last edited:

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great job! I ended up just heating up and curving the blue lenses to get them flush with the inside of the helmet.

I didnt know they made small 9volt batteries, here Im using a big brick 9v.

I also tried seeing if the contacts to the old LED would be enough to power the new LEDs form the 3 AA's in there, but it didnt seem to work at all.

Last edited:

WarDarkFox

Great job! I ended up just heating up and curving the blue lenses to get them flush with the inside of the helmet.

I didnt know there were smaller 9v batteries... here I am trying to find a good place to stick a big chunky standard 9v.

That is a good idea for the lense too. My problem is when i put the led's in they didn't sit right and ended up coming out the eyes. If I redo it a some point I will do a better job laying the LEDs. The battery is A23 and used the same when i did my cyclops visor a while back

Risu

Master Member
Yea, sorry everybody, I got caught up on some other business. I'm going to send out PMs to everybody on the list tonight.

Risu

Master Member
Ok, so I've got payments from two people who didn't give me enough info.

Brian Albrecht: Please PM me your screen name and what type of lenses you want.
Sub 9 LLC: Any information at all really would be helpful. Screen name, real name, shipping address.

Once I've heard from you guys I'll edit this post.

Risu

Master Member
So I've hit a bit of a snag with the LEDs. Some of the weekend on my spool were damaged and I've fallen short by three sets of lenses. I've ordered more, but I won't have them in hand until the middle of next week, so Halloween delivery for the kits won't be possible unless your in the US and very fast. If any of you guys that aren't payment don't need the lenses for Halloween, please send me a PM. That way I can send them out in the best possible order. You'll still get your kit soon, it just might not be in time for the holiday.