Star Lord Holster Pads .

Jephzilla

Hey guys , I am currently making the holster pads that star lord has . Then going to be making the belt . Here's what I have so far. These are hand sewn. With fake leather vinyl material
image.jpg

under neath is Eva craft foam 3mm and 6mm (white)image.jpg
had to create my own template with card stockimage.jpg
. Will be doing the belt after both holster pads are complete !! I'll keep you guys updated .

Cool, always looking for tutorials on Star-Lord stuff. Just a quick observation though.

Your holster shape is a little squared off. Could use some adjustment. The real thing is very tapered.

Check out this post for the template. This is the left side, I think. And this particular page has lots of holster info as well. Including how to source the clips for the blasters.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=219777&page=34&p=3468740&viewfull=1#post3468740

This topic is a giant thread full of details about Star-Lord costume. I recommend checking it out before getting too far along.

Thanks for the suggestion ! But I sized it according to the star lord nerf gun , was gonna make it taperd but didn't Think it would look good with the gun having such a wide frame on it .

Thanks for the suggestion ! But I sized it according to the star lord nerf gun , was gonna make it taperd but didn't Think it would look good with the gun having such a wide frame on it .​

Thanks for the suggestion ! But I sized it according to the star lord nerf gun , was gonna make it taperd but didn't Think it would look good with the gun having such a wide frame on it .

I used that template and the Nerf guns myself.

The proportions end up looking just fine. Even on someone as short as 5 1/2 feet.

Hmm I'll try it out after haha ; thank you guys for the advice . Can I see a picture of your holster pads ?

Yeah, sure.

holstersetup.jpg

I made this rig for a convention that was upcoming last OCT. Had to make it fast, so it's nowhere near "accurate", but you can get an idea of the holster/gun size relation.

When I wear it the end of the blaster is 2-3 inches above the knee.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back