Limited Run Star Lord Blasters Vol2

StarLordGoG

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I created my version of the Star Lord Blaster from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol2. They are a resin cast from molds i made of my 3D printed master parts. I created 3D models from scratch using reference photos that i show below. My blasters come completely finish and will not be sold as kits. Each blaster has the removable power cell that does light up once they begin to eject from the blaster, check out the video below. My power cells are resin cast but i will be in the near future creating aluminum versions and once i am finished with them i will discount those to anyone that has purchased these blaster. You can get the size from the photos i provided below on a 1 inch square cutting mat, they are about 12inch plus x about 6.5inch wide. They weight about 1.7lbs each. I am looking at doing a Limited Run of about 5 to 10 sets.

I do have (1) one set finished and ready to ship to the first person wishing to purchase them.

$550 plus Shipping cost, US only
PM me if you are interested or for International Shipping

Here are some photos and a video of the blaster.
nibTgm.jpg

gNx6og.jpg

x2g96P.jpg

J0NL0D.jpg

Here is some of my reference photos i used in creating my version of the blasters.
5tfXtV.jpg
rthz80.jpg
ITDz75.png
HzgMHf.png
Z3YLHI.jpg
JscNFF.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, I will be bring a pair to the SoCal Prop Party on May 4 if you want to check them out in person. I lowered the price on them as i may have had them little to high.

Do you have the last 2 reference images in a higher resolution? I've never seen them before - where are they from?

Thain, I believe I do. I took the pictures at a comic con event a few years ago when they had some Marvel displays. Those are stunt versions that where used. The back sides where curved out some so that they fit snugly to his hips when he was wearing the long coat.

Nice. I also would be interested in some high-res reference pictures. If I didn't hade a nice pair already, I'd defenitely be interested in these!

TomVDJ Thanks, if you guess want the high res of those stunt picture PM your email address to me and I can send them. Sorry for not getting back soon I was getting stuff ready for TheRPF party that was on May 4th in Burbank Ca this weekend. I displayed my blasters there and few other items.
IMG_20190504_215038_742.jpg

TomVDJ Thanks, if you guess want the high res of those stunt picture PM your email address to me and I can send them. Sorry for not getting back soon I was getting stuff ready for TheRPF party that was on May 4th in Burbank Ca this weekend. I displayed my blasters there and few other items.
View attachment 1016495
do you have a web site where we can see the items you commision. Do you commision the boots and rockets and the blasters? How much?

Last edited:
audis4,
I do commission work. The cost would depend on what I'm creating and prices would be through PM unless I post as a project run. I do have a web site but it's under construction and will be revising it this weekend. I have it listed under my signature. If it does not show let me know as I just added. But its utopiaprops

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back