Star Eraser Sci-Fi Short

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cylon

OK, I was not sure where to post this so I hope this is the right forum. For a long time I was interested in making my own movie, a little short with all the miniature effects of the old movies I saw when I was a child. It was my dream making something similar. In 2006 I started with some exterior shots of futuristic looking buildings and then with making starship models and landscapes for visual effects photography. I built a 1,5 meters long cruiser from different materials and I photographed it with Super 8 Kodachrome film stock. I made the entire movie on film. Finally it was finished this year. It is quite rude and more something for a trash enthusiast. I also created a website which was never really developed. I posted some images below of the cruiser model and screencaps from the movie. You will also find some on the website. Enjoy!

The website is http://www.stareraser.com

model_construction_02.jpgmodel_construction_06.jpgIMG_0074.jpgmodel_construction_01.jpgPDVD_056.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kruleworld

it's cool and something i've wanted to do since building my first star wars ship models...kudos for making your dream into reality. Do you have the film itself online? some of the links on your website (along the top) didn't work for me.

cylon

thanks for your interest. it was a hard work to complete it. the main problem is acting. i limited that as much as possible and concentrated on visual effects. actually the film is not online and the links are not working because the site is in development. i hope to solve that soon.