Stalker Bio Is In!........

Kithunter

FInally it's HERE!!!, my order was placed when it first came out in march.... gotta say it's my first sideshow piece and this thing is bad ass.

the detail steve sculpted on it is amazing, the story he generated on it is what drew me to it...yeah i know it's not a movie piece but i like outta the box thinking.

The base color is a nice gun metal. the weathering is kinda ehhh. but to be honest i doubt the folks who painted it in china knew how to really do it. Aside from that...the piece is worth the wait.

it sits on my desk
mywang.jpg

now that this piece is here i want to start building a suit around it...wish me luck

This one awesome looking bio, makes me think of a bio/halo/mortal combat helmet conversion. The details sculpted on that are great, like that piece. Good luck with your build around it, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Good luck

Now that's a sick prop; it kinda remind me of the aquamarine predator or whatever is called. Def a nice original design and cannot wait what your machiavellian mind can do lol

Nice!I actually love the Concept of it so much that I made one of the pictures my Facebook pic.I would like to own this piece in particular one day myself.Maybe in the future.

thanks my peeps, there are plenty of images on the sideshow website of this puppy.

none really give you a sense of scale...

so i figured i'll pose with the dang thing....
Stalker_1.jpg

now you know, why i wear a mask....

jeeeze put a "NOT WORK SAFE " sign next tme drew. :cool:

looks great and to be fair thats a cool photo, but why s your t shirt tucked in?

oh yeah your 44. :p

listen just cause you haven't seen your toes in the past decade....... don't hate on us that can

don't make me post the artsy fartsy photo

that's it?....and you call me old?.....

the old lee we all grew up knowing would throw about 5 more salvos before calling it quits....

Amending your "I HATE YOU" to add stuff is just a old mans poor attempt at a cover up, as we can see you AMENDED post edit is after my reply.

sigh.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back