Stalhrim War hamme

Sith4Life

Hi All new at prop Making, Big fan of skyrim I'm in production of a complete Stanlrim armor and weapon first up is the the War Hammer let me know what you think it's made from pink foam from Home Depot, Lots of gorilla Glue and craft foam.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 74
Looks really nice. I have a dumb question though, Did you just use the gorrilla glue to glue stuff together, or did you use it to seal the foam?

No I used modge podge to seal it the gorilla glue was used to glue each layer of foam on the account its a inch thick so I gkued 12 pieces together to get total thickness.

Completed! On to the armor!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    646.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 61
No I used modge podge to seal it the gorilla glue was used to glue each layer of foam on the account its a inch thick so I gkued 12 pieces together to get total thickness.

Ahh, right. Looks like it worked really well. Nice job on the shaft too.

Thanks the metal rings were the hardest used a hole saw on the pink foam made many rings and glued them together and filed the gaps with wall spackle sanded and painted

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back