stainless steel wonder woman tiara

GoldPointProps

hello, I'm building a wonder woman tiara(new 52 version) out of stainless steel. Its just a quick little build.im using 20 gauge stainless for the tiara itself and the star is made out of 18 gauge steel.im going to paint the star a metallic red and put a nice polish on the tiara.to rais the edge of the tiara I used a bead roller. I will be making a video of this build as well showing how everything was done
ww10.jpg

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww5.jpg

ww6.jpg

ww7.jpg

ww8.jpg

ww9.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

Very nice. Do you have a finished picture after removing the tape?
Are you going to line the inside because of the sharp edges, or is this a display piece?

ok the tiara is basically done I did a real quick polish to get some pictures.and I will do a final polish soon.

www1 (1).JPG

www1 (2).JPG

www1 (3).JPG

www1 (4).JPG

www1 (5).JPG

www1 (6).JPG

www1 (7).JPG

www1 (8).JPG

- - - Updated - - -

woah ! what a job !!! congrats !
thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice. Do you have a finished picture after removing the tape?
Are you going to line the inside because of the sharp edges, or is this a display piece?
thank you . I filed and sanded the edge so its not sharp you can wear it with no problem. but ill probably add some padding to the back just to finish the back off

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back