Staff of RA headpiece replica: which one?

fez79

Hi guys, i need your precious help!!! :)

I'd like to buy a Staff of RA headpiece replica, but i can't i spend too much. Among the "cheaper versions", which one do you recommend me?

I saw one in bronze on Etsy of a certain Brian - BriansFarts (McGuffin No.1: Staff of Ra Headpiece - , one by the ACME artifacts and another one by replica props.

Sorry for my bad and poor english!

Thanks
Federico

I like the red gem in the 1st link, though the piece itself looks "hand crafted".

The images in the last two links appear to the be the same.

The first one does not appear to be plated (it looks like painted gold) which would be a problem if you're chasing the real gold finish.
By his own admission its not accurate but it does look like a nice sculpt...

ACME does fine but is a long way from the better one's.

Best of luck
Mark

Agreed #2 & #3 appear to be the same piece (ACME). FWIW, I like that one (for the money). Is it on par with some of the high-dollar versions? No, but it's still a fine piece.

I have one, & I kept it, even after I acquired/upgraded to one of RelicMaker's "Raven Bar" versions.

/2¢

For about 120 us dollars, you can't beat the acme/ replica props headpiece. It appears to be mainly cast from an original imam production h/p at some stage of its creation

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back