ST:Voyager Medical Device

Jedi Lawja

I just saw this screencap in another post. (Andreas, if you object to my using your screencap PM me and I'll remove it.)

[image]http://www.trekprops.de/images/showcase_holo-emitter/showcase_holo-emitter_ref_1.jpg[/image]

The one on the lower left, sort of looks like a dental drill. Looks fairly simple, two tubes being the main body. It could be sized using the Holoemitter as a reference. If anyone has other pics, please post 'em, or something.

Anyone else interested in building this prop?

Jay

Originally posted by Jedi Lawja@Feb 17 2006, 07:14 PM
I just saw this screencap in another post.  (Andreas, if you object to my using your screencap PM me and I'll remove it.)

[image]http://www.trekprops.de/images/showcase_holo-emitter/showcase_holo-emitter_ref_1.jpg[/image]

The one on the lower left, sort of looks like a dental drill.  Looks fairly simple, two tubes being the main body.  It could be sized using the Holoemitter as a reference.  If anyone has other pics, please post 'em, or something. 

Anyone else interested in building this prop?

Jay
[snapback]1187052[/snapback]​

I (think) it is a welding tip from a welders, ;) with some candy added on.

Thermal :D

No problem Jay.

Here are multiple other views of this prop. I got it from the "Captain's Chair" CD where some of the props can be rotated interactively. It's called a plasma torch there. I think it has been used as an engineering tool in TNG...

plasma-torch_angles.jpg

I googled welding tips but didn't find anything similar.

Cool pics, Adreas. I've got a copy of Captains Chair around here somewhere, I'll have to load it up and peruse it. :)

Anyone else?

Jay

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back