Limited Run ST Voyager Large PADDs and/or Graphics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Voyager398

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking to put together a run of kits for the large Star Trek Voyager PADDs. There will also be an option to purchase graphics only if interested. I've finished up a first set of graphics shown below and will work on a second variation. Please let me know if there's any further interest.

Complete Kit would include: All 3 plates laser cut from black 3mm plexi, 1 of 2 versions of the graphics kits, and instructions.

Graphics Kit includes: Main screen, all 4 green buttons, 1 large gray button, and 1 large capsule label for the back of the PADD. All decals in this kit will be printed on vinyl with a gloss over laminate applied on top of that.

LGVYGERPADD.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Voyager398

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure as of yet, just checking interest. I'm working on a second version of the last posted graphics. When complete I'll get them quoted and let you know.