Interest ST VI USS Excelsior Cup and Saucer - AVAILABLE NOW

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Limited run of USS Excelsior cups and saucers as seen in ST VI.

These are the exact type that was used in the movie, not the later ST branded replica from the same maker.

eBay:
Etsy:

Price with US shipping is approx. $75 for either listing.

There was no option available for me to add shipping costs on Etsy, so I had to add it to the total instead. Both are about the same.

Excelsior 2.jpg

Excelsior 3.jpg

Star-Trek-VI-The-Undiscovered-Country-USS-Excelsior-Cup-and-Saucer-2.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just received one of these and it's beautifully done. If not for the description here, I would have thought the lettering was printed on rather than a specialized decal as it's very convincing. Can't recommend it enough!

I still have a few of these left. I also have a couple of sets with some minor defects that I might list at a reduced price.

Here's a much better photo from a member here who posted a review on Etsy.

Photo from Etsy Review.png

There is another cup and saucer set that is almost identical, except the detail colors are more of a turquoise / light bluish-green color.
I am considering the possibility of using this slightly different set to make some of these with the various other ship names. Would there be any interest in these?

1.jpg

Still have a few Excelsior sets available. If anyone else is interested in the alternate ship name sets listed above in post #16, please let me know.

3 more NCC Excelsior sets are now available:

For Enterprise, Reliant, Grissom, or NX Excelsior, please contact me for a custom listing.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back