ST-TNG Replicator LCARS Graphic

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
Hi guys,

today I got a new poster from the lab developed on dull photo paper. I framed it and it's hanging in my kitchen now. The size is 60 cm x 40 cm.

Keep on trekking

Dietrich100_9100.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WOW - that is so cool, Although I think my wife would have heart attack if she came home and our house was like that - lol

Love the X-Files badge and card display Great Idea

Cmdr.Kerner

Sr Member
WOW - that is so cool, Although I think my wife would have heart attack if she came home and our house was like that - lol

Love the X-Files badge and card display Great Idea
Thanks rorschach, actually I can do what I want. LOL. Most of the logos you see on the wall are older than 20 years now. According to the X-Files display: I found a really good wallpaper and I send it to an online photolab to get it developed on photopaper. The ID badges and business cards were added a few years later.

That's awesome! Looks great.
Thanks, you're welcome.

Love the twilight zone sign!
That was a gift from a friend, he purchased this somewhere in the US.