ST enterprise costume anyone?

I remember that there was a german st club that sold jumpsuits at the time the show was on....but i have not seen anything for a couple of years..

For the price it's not too bad, but it's far from screen accurate.
Doesn't Roddenberry.com sell the pattern to make the uniforms?

I remember that there was a german st club that sold jumpsuits at the time the show was on....

I own one of them. It is very screen accurate. I paid about 100 Euro seven or eight years ago. I will make a picture in the next few days (the costume is in my other apartment).

I own one of them. It is very screen accurate. I paid about 100 Euro seven or eight years ago. I will make a picture in the next few days (the costume is in my other apartment).

The division colour, eg medical, command or engineering, on the uniform in the link is way too wide and from the pictures on the site it doesnt look like the same material used on the series.

I bought a couple of the NX jumpsuits from Cosplay a few years ago when they still had them premade and all you had to do was pick a size from Small to X Large.
I bought (2).
1 Large & 1 XLarge as they are located in Singapore and I was unsure of the Sizing difference, They tend to run small.
Mine even has the Epaulets from the Mirror/Mirror episode.

Now Cosplay only takes your Measurements and makes them to your specifications.
They offer the Jumpsuit with a thinner Division Stripe if you look at them on Feebay.

I ordered an NX Away Team Jacket from them and it came out OK, With the smaller Division Stripe, except that they did not tell me that the breast zippered pocket was No-Functional, It is just a zipper sown onto the jacket -It zips and unzips but there is no pocket behind it-.
Plus I did not measure my self correctly and now it is for Display only and I can't wear it.

They are not made out of the same material from the show, They are made from a Poly-cotton blend.
Hence the Price.

The shows were made from Denim.

If you look on the 1701st uniform forum there is a whole topic about it.
Or ask Sulla here, he is the man in this dept.

Only the one with the Jacket is the Cosplay one.
NX-01uniforms.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back