SSSM Y-Wing - Check out my blog at: www.therebelealliance.blog and and more!

No, I don't. Why? You may ask...well, for example the head of the Y-Wing at 50% is a 28 hour print. So, roughly double that time. Besides, at 50%, the end product is very good and ready for minimal clean up, removing any support attach points, and then its ready for paint.
Just to have a comparo between quality of product. I'm looking at buying a 3-D printer and the learning curve between product, the good/bad, etc is quite an eye opener. It's true that at 50% and 28 hours of printing the results are quite good for sure;)

Just stunning! Pure eye candy. These resin printers are a modelers dream come true. I keep hoping Bandai will produce a 1/48 Y-wing to go with there 1/48 X-wing. One can dream, lol

Just stunning! Pure eye candy. These resin printers are a modelers dream come true. I keep hoping Bandai will produce a 1/48 Y-wing to go with there 1/48 X-wing. One can dream, lol
The 48th scale printed one I bought seems perfect for the "while you're waiting for Bandai" set. Probably twice what Bandai would charge, but there's not even a hint that Bandai will have it. And the 3D one is so Bandai, except the colors in the molds.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back