SSSM Y-Wing - Check out my blog at: www.therebelealliance.blog and and more!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joberg

Master Member
No, I don't. Why? You may ask...well, for example the head of the Y-Wing at 50% is a 28 hour print. So, roughly double that time. Besides, at 50%, the end product is very good and ready for minimal clean up, removing any support attach points, and then its ready for paint.
Just to have a comparo between quality of product. I'm looking at buying a 3-D printer and the learning curve between product, the good/bad, etc is quite an eye opener. It's true that at 50% and 28 hours of printing the results are quite good for sure;)

bwize

Sr Member
Just stunning! Pure eye candy. These resin printers are a modelers dream come true. I keep hoping Bandai will produce a 1/48 Y-wing to go with there 1/48 X-wing. One can dream, lol

Dedalus5550

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just stunning! Pure eye candy. These resin printers are a modelers dream come true. I keep hoping Bandai will produce a 1/48 Y-wing to go with there 1/48 X-wing. One can dream, lol
The 48th scale printed one I bought seems perfect for the "while you're waiting for Bandai" set. Probably twice what Bandai would charge, but there's not even a hint that Bandai will have it. And the 3D one is so Bandai, except the colors in the molds.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.