Ssc Elder Statue Announced *udpate* Legendary Wolf Reveal Date Added!

hannay07

Jr Member
Thought you all would want to see this. Damn you sideshow, always taking my money! March 13th is the full reveal day. Im curious how big this will be myself.
030912elderpred_02.jpg

Aaaah... poopy cakes!

Just when I thought it was safe to start saving for a cool ass Elder figure... they go and release this beauty.

Thank's for the heads up Bill. (y)

I'm going to hold off my excitement until I hear more info about this guy and see if it is even worth purchasing that way I can go ahead and start saving my money for thier 1/4th figures if they are even wirth the hype thus far.

Oh yeah i saw this today on FB. Really excited and i will for sure be picking up this guy! Been going nuts for it since i saw some unfinished/unpainted prototype in a sideshow preview video.

I really hope to see it in person before i buy though... even if i know i want it for sure.

Dayum! And I was 2 seconds from pressing the "buy now" button for the Classic.
Screeching halt, and wait. March 13? So close, yet so far...

Not much detail regarding the specs: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37323&ref=home_upcoming

Oh, boy!! Yet another Predator 2 Elder bust. Whoopidy ****. More elaborate than the last, and more expensive. **** off.

******* seriously... there were other Predators on that ship. How many different ways can we do this one character? ....over and over again.

Also, I'm gonna say that what you SEE is NOT what you will get. We all know better.

It's a full statue. About 1/5 scale not just a bust. And I heard Joe Dunaway painted that prototype. I'm sure the factory paint will suck though.
I think it's cool, more accurate than anything thus far...

For the price of these statues we could buy a 1/4 hot toys figure.Or the original 1/6 hot toys elder which poses and fits in with the rest of the clan, i know i should be a spokes person for hot toys but there the best to date or only to date 1/6 predator figures. Still very cool but i think hes 1/5 scale or he would be labeled legendary scale.

You know... after thinking about it. I probably won't be saving for this.

Like Rob said... "what you see isn't what you will get". Case in point...
20219d1309958477-sideshow-tracker-predator-maquette-1predtracksculpt3.jpg

You know... after thinking about it. I probably won't be saving for this.

Like Rob said... "what you see isn't what you will get". Case in point...
20219d1309958477-sideshow-tracker-predator-maquette-1predtracksculpt3.jpg
I got the falconer one and loved it, but the color on the back of the tracker just does not look that good, way to bright. Also the armor is wrong. That is pretty dissapointing because I preordered the beserker with the art on flex pay. I hope that one isnt a let down. Not even sure I want the tracker now. I have not been dissapointed with anything I have gotten from ssc, but I have only gotten 2 statues. The rest has been ht.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back