SS Wolf Reboot! LOL!

Milk1

I was finally tired enough of looking at my ss wolf bust, that I decided to spice it up a bit. First I sand blasted it to prep for paint. Then I based it in white and started airbrushing. I still have a few hours of work to go, but here is the progress......
wolf001.jpg

wolf002.jpg

wolf004.jpg

wolf005.jpg

wolf006.jpg

wolf007.jpg

wolf001.jpg

wolf002.jpg

wolf004.jpg

wolf005.jpg

wolf006.jpg

wolf007.jpg

Dude this is ubercool, u got great skill, really, I love it.
I wonder how would it look on P1, although Im not sure about it cose wolf has those sharp shapes unlike P1.
But really, very impressive.

fantastic. i persoanlly would've probably used a different colour so that it stood out more as war paint against the natural skin markings tho.
not sure about the negative comments about the sculpt, it looks pretty damn fine to me.

HOLY **** you're repainting the SS Wolf Bust! WOW 1 hell of a job you're doing, looks amazing and tribal markings on the side are a perfect touch and look the part!

Oh my gosh, Milk you got some big balls to repaint that bust.

He is starting to look like Mike Tyson and Mr. Wolfy combined.

I love it !!!

Thanks guys! I didn't get to paint much more today. It should be finished up tomorrow. Then I have to work on one more little surprise that I have never seen before.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back