Squid Game Guard Reference Pictures

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hobbit

Awesome! :)
There's a file for one that folds on Cults that's a little more accurate than the ones on thingiverse that I ended up buying.
I have a //bag// of the YKK buckles now- had to to get the screen accurate ones. Debated printing it though. What'd you use for the mask straps?
I went with elastic velcro-type.
A bag you say... Maybe you have some extras to pawn off? I'm in search of 3.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Symposter

A recent post by Wi Ha Joon's management was made about his poster photoshoot in the pink soldier costume that has a lot of angles and hi-def on the jumpsuit! I'll drop a few of the ones of note here directly:

Hood interior/neck area detail, balaclava detail, gun prop, guard mask, and chest clip detail:

image_7158493441636423978215.jpg
IMG_7424.jpg
IMG_7395.jpg

image_6046322781636442323162.jpg
image_6733917001636423978231.jpg
image_1462432410861038.jpg

Bonus—Front Man costume & Guard Mask mesh

image_6500492461636527332359.jpg

Hope this helps!​

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.