Unlimited Run Squid Game: Guard Jumpsuit

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A couple of these were just added to the clearance section of my shop: Check it out here

This is now available! Killer Game Guard Jumpsuit | Etsy

DSC06881.JPG

Hey guys! The lead of the manufacturing team I use for all of BigEffectProps has made up this sample Guard suit:

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

There's still a few more details he's working on, coming soon. Hopefully around $200.

Last edited:
I'm interested in getting one suit! Are you planning on making more than one? If you do I will definitely buy one and if its around $200 that seems like a good price too. I have been looking for a Squid Game Soldier suit but everywhere are just these low quality versions. This sure looks really good and has almost all the details too.

I'm interested in getting one suit! Are you planning on making more than one? If you do I will definitely buy one and if its around $200 that seems like a good price too. I have been looking for a Squid Game Soldier suit but everywhere are just these low quality versions. This sure looks really good and has almost all the details too.
Yes, this is an "interest" thread, meaning I plan to produce and sell them.

What is the texture of the fabric? I'm guessing at this price point it wouldn't be mesh over something, but will it have a similar rough sort of texture? I'm interested either way but that would be really awesome.

Yes, this is an "interest" thread, meaning I plan to produce and sell them.
the sample suit looks already great. when can we expect to see the final, finished product? also, have you thought about producing a screen accurate version of the guards masks (circle, triangle, square icon included) with the black balaclava hood under it? (it has this texture in the middle that I have not seen in any other balaclavas, I guess its some sort of breathable material and it goes from the chin, all the way to the back of the neck) I have tried to search it but I cant find the exact same version.

balaclava front side.png
balaclava back side.png

What is the texture of the fabric? I'm guessing at this price point it wouldn't be mesh over something, but will it have a similar rough sort of texture? I'm interested either way but that would be really awesome.
It should be the mesh over the base fabric. We're still working things out.

the sample suit looks already great. when can we expect to see the final, finished product? also, have you thought about producing a screen accurate version of the guards masks (circle, triangle, square icon included) with the black balaclava hood under it? (it has this texture in the middle that I have not seen in any other balaclavas, I guess its some sort of breathable material and it goes from the chin, all the way to the back of the neck) I have tried to search it but I cant find the exact same version.
I'm not sure on timing yet. I believe the mesh fabric is being dyed.
We may look at the hoods, but probably not the masks. I know people better at that type of build at already hard at work making lots of versions of it.

It should be the mesh over the base fabric. We're still working things out.

I'm not sure on timing yet. I believe the mesh fabric is being dyed.
We may look at the hoods, but probably not the masks. I know people better at that type of build at already hard at work making lots of versions of it.
If you decide to work on the hoods that would be great. Also, do you inform here when the pink guard suit is available for ordering, I guess it is a one size suit that fits most? And if you can, could you recommend someone who makes those guard masks? I would like to check them out. Thank you :)

If you decide to work on the hoods that would be great. Also, do you inform here when the pink guard suit is available for ordering, I guess it is a one size suit that fits most? And if you can, could you recommend someone who makes those guard masks? I would like to check them out. Thank you :)
There will probably be standard sizes S-XL. I'd just search etsy for Squid Game Mask, you'll find lots of options.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back