SPOOOOOOOOOOON!

BlindSquirrel

Sr Member
After watching my favorite episode of The Tick recently, I decided to make a replica of the Little Wooden Boy.

1Tick.jpg

2Tick2.jpg

The hardest part of this replica was duplicating the "craftsmanship" of a giant blue lunatic.

LWB3.jpg

LWB2.jpg

Progress photos and more details can be found on the blog.

You SOB... I was, quite literally, discussing making this earlier today. This is why I don't discuss the things I want to do :(

Awesome, man. I've been thinking of animated Tick props, and this and the giant Swiss Army backpacks keep coming up

BwhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok... hold on.... let me catch my breath....

That is awesome BlindSquirrel. I'm quite a fan of The Tick animated series myself. The Little Wooden Boy is a great idea for a prop project, and you executed it well. Now how about a giant asprin :lol

Good work.

Fantastic.
This is what it's all about..you can keep your mass produced blasters and laser swords...Give me hand crafted pop culture obscura any day.

M

First.. Why don't I see avitars?

Very cool. That's the second LWB I've seen on the RPF. The first one was made a few years ago, I forget by who, then they payed it forward (gave it away) to another member (who I forget). ;)

Jay

I damn near fell out of my seat when I saw this. Fantastic. I love the Tick and wish it was never cancled. Again Fantastic.

I made one of those for a friend moving to the other side of the coutry from me. He was a tick fanatic.

Your's looks MUCH better. COOL job.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back