SPOILERS - Thanos's Blade from End Game 3d Printable Model ( In Development)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

maflinchbaugh

Hey all, I'm new over here to the RPF, however wanted to share this with you guys, I modeled up Thanos's blade prior to seeing End Game, now that I've seen End Game once I've made some tweaks to it, and am going to begin 3d printing it, as I feel it is currently close enough to do a full size prototype, after more images of it come out, and the movie comes out for purchase I will continue to modify the files. Once this is printed full scale, and I'm happy with the files, I will be releasing them.
I will keep this thread updated with the progress.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LTsmash1200

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When you say, "full size," do you mean, "full Thanos size?" Because that would be awesome. And huge.

Grizwald200

Looks great, If you're looking for some more references and haven't already you may consider looking at the Hot Toys Thanos Endgame figure pictures for more details.